Disney Magic August 30th,2020 7 night Norwegian Fjords

brianap92

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow :)
Super excited for this cruise. This will be my 7th dcl cruise but 1st across the pond! Traveling with family we are from Buffalo,NY. Looking forward to setting up some fish extender group whose with me? :)

Hi,

My family and I just booked this cruise last week!! We booked this after suffering from the holiday blues, upon our return from the 9-night Alaskan cruise. This will be our 5th DCL cruise and first time setting off from Dover. We're interested in participating in the FE group :-)

Dkcook

Earning My Ears
We're from WA state. This will be our 2nd cruise. We booked after the West Bound Panama canal cruise in March. We're also interested in joining a fish extender group.

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• Travel60

Mouseketeer
    My DH and I will be on this cruise, our 12 or 13. This one is really his as he has always wanted to see the fjiords, I'll go anywhere on a cruise!

We don't do FEs because, well, that sounds like work and because I don't want to give up suitcase space 😋. But, we look forward to seeing everyone.

Travel60

Mouseketeer
    My DH and I will be on this cruise, our 12 or 13. This one is really his as he has always wanted to see the fjiords, I'll go anywhere on a cruise!

We don't do FEs because, well, that sounds like work and because I don't want to give up suitcase space 😋. But, we look forward to seeing everyone.

Dkcook

Earning My Ears

Same...I favorite a ton of cruises and show my husband and he picks one. Our first cruise he choose the West bound panama canal :teeth: so I'm fine with him picking everytime.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• brianap92

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow :)
    hi everyone! i would be more than happy to start an fe group :) i have organized fe's for the past 4 years and i love it! You may choose to do individual gifts or a cabin gift. If you wish to participate I ask that you pm me or post the following info

1.Cabin #

2.Names of individuals in your cabin + include ages of any kids if you'd like

3.Any celebrations you are having on board (birthdays,anniversaries,etc...)

4.Allergies or items prohibited ie...alcohol/candy/nuts etc.

5.Favorite character(1-2 for each member)

6.Any other pertinent information you'd like to share

Once I receive your info I will add it to a spreadsheet.In the past I've done groups of 11 so you are receiving from 10 other cabins. I will close sign ups Sunday July 12th and post groups after that. Once lists are posted i will ask everyone that signed up confirm they are still participating by Sunday July 19th and post final lists so everyone can begin working on their gifts :). Once its time to cruise i keep a notebook outside of our cabin(6067) with the fe lists in case anyone has any last minute cabin changes they need to update.If anyone has any questions feel free to pm me:)

luashtal

Earning My Ears
    Hi. This looks like an Amazing itinerary. We are thinking of booking this cruise. I can't find the excursion for Nordfjordeid. Are there excursions for this port?

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES