Disney Magic: Aug 16th, 2018 - 10-Night Norwegian Fjords & Iceland Cruise from Copenhagen to Dover

Very excited about our second disney cruise in August! Hadn't heard of the Fish Extenders before and would love to do it! Just waiting patiently to be accepted into the Facebook group!

Oooo, yes, I'm up for fish extenders! :fish:

Not sure if you also signed up at the FB group. If not, I will try to add you with me to the list of the next group there. Just let me know. Thanks!

Thanks!

I would love to participate. My only fear is if I will have room on the bags for the gifts. We are trying to pack light.
Not sure if you also signed up at the FB group. If not, I will try to add you with me to the list of the next group there. Just let me know. Thanks!

Good morning everyone, Hope this is allowed. Just to let you know that there is a very active Facebook Page for this cruise, over 305 members and 50 + cabins signed up to the fish extender. Just search Disney Magic August 16 - 26, 2018, 10-Night Norwegian Fjords

Hi, this does not seem to be searchable. Has someone made it private? Alternately can you invite me? Thanks

Does anyone know if DCL will be offering a shuttle bus in Reykjavik from Skarfabbaki Cruise terminal to downtown?
While I dont know for sure, I am fairly confident that there will be some kind of free or moderately-priced transpoetation between ship and downtown.
DisneyCruise lines are such a classy operation, they regularly offer a free bus unless the port or town provides its own (typically low-priced) alternative. I don't know if this is official policy, but I have seen and used their buses regularly (Tallin, Estonia; Juneau, AK; Stockholm, Sweden; etc.). In Skagway, AK, a town bus costs $2 and in Ketchikan, AK and Madeira, one docks downtown.

So for me, the best part of DCL, I don't worry; I just enjoy. And I believe that the premium we pay upfront for the cabin/cruise is more than compensated by the many "extra 's" that seem to keep coming.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter