Disney Magic at Sea UK Cruise

Louise Potts

Mouseketeer
Evening all

Just booked a 3 night Disney Cruise but I am a little bit confused about what happens next....has anyone else booked? I have never done a Disney cruise...

I am assuming until we are at the 30 days to check in date we won't get any more info - I just want to be sure I have got all the Covid requirements in place, I followed a link to create an account with a 3rd party to register evidence of vaccines but it is not accepting my reservation number

Any top tips would be appreciated!

You can't set up the prenetics account until 33 days before which is why your reservation isn't working. We travel in 2 weeks.

At 30 days you can do online checkin where you will choose your port arrival time and also you will be able to book slot for the show and slots for the kids club. Paid activities should already be open for you I believe so there are things like alcohol tastings and princess tea that will show under my plans on the DCL app or website if you want to book any of them.

You can't set up the prenetics account until 33 days before which is why your reservation isn't working. We travel in 2 weeks.

At 30 days you can do online checkin where you will choose your port arrival time and also you will be able to book slot for the show and slots for the kids club. Paid activities should already be open for you I believe so there are things like alcohol tastings and princess tea that will show under my plans on the DCL app or website if you want to book any of them.

Thanks so much for the reply, i feel better now I understand I need to wait a few more days. Have you managed to find any menus for the 3 restaurants? We have been automatically put on the second seating for meals but think we would prefer the first, how about you? Hope you have a lovely cruise!

Thanks so much for the reply, i feel better now I understand I need to wait a few more days. Have you managed to find any menus for the 3 restaurants? We have been automatically put on the second seating for meals but think we would prefer the first, how about you? Hope you have a lovely cruise!

you need to come over to the cruise section on Disboards , we have lots of threads about the UK cruises and some members have just returned from Liverpool cruises and are answering questions

So the menus are the same as they were prepandemic so if you look on http://www.disneycruiselineblog.com they have them all there. We are late seating but prefer that in all honesty as means we do the show before dinner (and are slightly more awake :D ). With the new relaxation for show booking etc mind I'm not sure how we are going to work it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter