Disney Magic, April 20, 2020, 5N Bahamas/Key West

OldPyrate

Mouseketeer
Hey Everyone,
We just got off the 2018 EBPC cruise and booked this one! 14 glorious days on the Disney Wonder!:boat: It was fantastic! :woohoo: This cruise on the Magic will complete our Grand Slam...until the new ships come out!

Cheers!

Last edited:

We were lucky enough to win a sweepstakes on the Disney Wonder and sailed in November 2016! Not only did we win the cruise but we were chosen as "family of the day!" This was an amazing experience. So, amazing that when looking for an inexpensive cruise, my husband said that he would only agree if we sailed Disney...so we are booked on the Disney Magic for April 20, 2020. Not inexpensive, so we had to book far out. It's worth the wait and worth the money! My DH didn't have to twist my arm! lol.

We were lucky enough to win a sweepstakes on the Disney Wonder and sailed in November 2016! Not only did we win the cruise but we were chosen as "family of the day!" This was an amazing experience. So, amazing that when looking for an inexpensive cruise, my husband said that he would only agree if we sailed Disney...so we are booked on the Disney Magic for April 20, 2020. Not inexpensive, so we had to book far out. It's worth the wait and worth the money! My DH didn't have to twist my arm! lol.

That's how my wife got me to cruise, I really wasn't interested and then she said what about a Disney cruise...we tried it and got hooked! But I'll only cruise Disney. :boat: We love it!:dance3:

We just booked this cruise for our honeymoon! So excited! We will be on the Fantasy in October then 6 months later this cruise! Can't wait!

Hi. My husband and I will be on this cruise and staying onboard to do the next one right after which is a 5 night Western Caribbean Cruise. This is our 2nd Back-To-Back cruise. We have our first one scheduled for July 2019 on the Dream. We got the same stateroom for both cruises so we don’t have to worry about switching rooms. We have not sailed on the Magic in many years so we are looking forward to all the changes that have been done to it during the last few dry docks. We typically do 7 night cruises on the Fantasy but wanted more days (who doesn’t) so this was a good solution. We have never sailed out of the Miami port so I hope it as smooth a process as it is out of Port Canaveral. We are cruising solo (no kids) since 3 of our daughters are in college and one daughter is in High School and the workload is so heavy she can’t miss any days and not have her grades suffer. As much as we like cruising with our 4 daughters, we love cruising solo and spending more time with each other. Any other couples cruising solo? Anybody doing a Back-To-Back like us? Even though this cruise is so far off, we are looking forward to it a lot.

Hi. My husband and I will be on this cruise and staying onboard to do the next one right after which is a 5 night Western Caribbean Cruise. This is our 2nd Back-To-Back cruise. We have our first one scheduled for July 2019 on the Dream. We got the same stateroom for both cruises so we don’t have to worry about switching rooms. We have not sailed on the Magic in many years so we are looking forward to all the changes that have been done to it during the last few dry docks. We typically do 7 night cruises on the Fantasy but wanted more days (who doesn’t) so this was a good solution. We have never sailed out of the Miami port so I hope it as smooth a process as it is out of Port Canaveral. We are cruising solo (no kids) since 3 of our daughters are in college and one daughter is in High School and the workload is so heavy she can’t miss any days and not have her grades suffer. As much as we like cruising with our 4 daughters, we love cruising solo and spending more time with each other. Any other couples cruising solo? Anybody doing a Back-To-Back like us? Even though this cruise is so far off, we are looking forward to it a lot.

We're going solo! You should try a Panama Canal cruise! 14 days of absolute bliss!!!!

My husband and I would love to do one of the Panama Canal cruises - it's definitely on our bucket list once we retire in 5 years.

My wife and I are coming all the way from Japan for this cruise. It will be our 5th Disney cruise...can never get enough. Our daughter and two grandaughters will be joining us also. In addition, hopefully some family friends. Looking forward to it!!

Hoping that someone can answer or help. Im taking the granddaughters this trip and I know that they will want to meet the princesses. I don't mind waiting in a line as long as it takes. Id basically do anything for those two little girls. Having said that I heard the princess meet and greet was a ticket only thing. So my next question is where do you get those tickets? are there enough available? Is it an additional cost?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!