Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one getting "Your Disney Account has been locked for your security" emails? I have got them everytime I have logged in. It should be noted I am not actually getting logged out.

Is the Imagineering show on Disney+ new? I seem to have seen a bunch of these interviews and things in a tv program previously. Admittedly, I am only half way through part 1.

I'm in the same boat, although haven't tried to sign up yet, and would love to know the answer. Figured I'd get a follow-up email today from disney with instructions since I prepaid 3 years, but of course they haven't done that.
If I can ever get someone at Disney+ to assist, I'll let you know what they tell me. Seems like we can't be the only people in this situation and I couldn't find this topic in their FAQ on the Disney+ website. #sad

Turned on the Samsung TV this morning, no app. Then realized it was a 2015 model, thought it was a 2016 model -duh! No problem, got out the iPad downloaded the app, hooked up the Chromecast, been watching ever since. I am on my second Stars Wars movie. Seemed glitchy at first. Had a hard time setting up the Profiles. Seems to be better. Lots to watch but was hoping for some more WD Wonderful World of Color content specifically The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh. Loved it as a kid. Maybe it will show up.

So my husband did the Verizon free year and we have an TCL Roku tv. We can access Lady and the Tramp for example but The Mandalorian was erroring out. I'm assuming too many users trying accessing that specific content.

Tomorrow I'll check on our Roku stick and our Fire TV stick and Fire Tablet but my guess is it'll work out hopefully better by then in the error department.

So far, so good. My Roku TV had the app installed when I turned it on and my grand daughter has been watching all kinds of stuff. I have run a couple of things from the web browser, a movie and the 1st Imagineering documentary. It's been working great.

Lots to watch but was hoping for some more WD Wonderful World of Color content specifically The Scarecrow of Romney Marsh. Loved it as a kid. Maybe it will show up.
Totally forgot about the Scarecrow of Romeny Marsh. It was one of my favorites as a child also. All of the choices on Disney+, it's a Disney geek's fantasyland. Just what I need, more time watching TV!

Totally forgot about the Scarecrow of Romeny Marsh. It was one of my favorites as a child also. All of the choices on Disney+, it's a Disney geek's fantasyland. Just what I need, more time watching TV!
Although we might be showing our age a little with this show.

I had some problems this morning, like everyone else. I managed to get in, but the "Home" screen didn't work, and I couldn't add my profile. I managed to watch Treasure Planet with no problems (i.e. buffering, playback issues, etc.), and when the movie was over still couldn't add my profile, while there seemed to be a few more glitches. I attempted to watch Avengers: Endgame again, and this time it worked with no problems at all, and when the movie was over, I've had no problems since (fingers crossed). Seems like it's getting better as the day goes on.

Now give us Song of the South!

I am listening to a really good podcast about Song of the South called You Must Remember This. It has me thinking that I don't remember the movie the way I thought I did :( After this, I think it's a tougher call than I had originally felt. I have also read Jim Korkus' book.

Disappointed that older Apple TVs don’t seem to work. If they can play Netflix, iTunes and Apple+ then they should be able to play Mickey.

They want me to update my credit card (which expires in February 2020) even though I've prepaid for 3 years, so it's going to show a little exclamation point over my avatar until I do that, which I find vaguely irritating.

Otherwise looking forward to diving into this tonight!

So, I hate it when people do this, but I’m doing it: I haven’t had time to read the whole thread, even from just today. Sorry, but it’s been THAT kind of day. Anyhow, is anyone having problems with their password? We were able to download to our one MiiBox this morning but had to reset our password. Now, we can’t log in to any other device, despite changing the password once again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter