Disney Keys! I'll Order for You

patchchild

Mouseketeer<br><font color=deeppink>Shorties of th
Check this out!

Disney Keys

So here's the deal. I am dying for a Tigger key for my house. The problem is, my DH can only order them in sets of 5 of each type at cost. Anyone interested in Disney keys? Let me know what you want and, as long as we order in sets of 5 of character and type, he'll get them. The only trick, you need to know what type of house key you have. They make them to fit Schlage and Kwikset keys, you can tell the difference by the shape of the key head. Just look at the picture on the website. You can then take the key to anywhere that cuts keys and they'll cut it to be your house key.

I can send them for the cost of a stamp. It's $2.75 per key including shipping. I'll keep track of what people are interested in and we'll see how many sets of 5 we fill.

PayPal is easiest, just PM me.

(I can't help thinking what fantastic accents these would make on scrapbook pages.... how unique!!)

Orders

Mickey Mouse Vintage
Schlage Lisa
Kwickset

Mickey Mouse Classic
Schlage
Kwickset

Minnie Mouse
Schlage
Kwickset

Donald Duck
Schlage
Kwickset

Pluto
Schlage
Kwickset

Buddies
Schlage
Kwickset

Tigger
Schlage PatchChild, NewEnglandEeyore
Kwickset

Winnie the Pooh
Schlage
Kwickset

EeyoreAWM
Schlage NEE
Kwikset

Finding Nemo
Schlage
Kwickset

Tinker Bell AWM
Schlage
Kwickset

Tinker Bell 2
Schlage
Kwickset

Grumpy
Schlage
Kwickset

Snow White
Schlage
Kwickset

Cheshire Cat
Schlage
Kwickset

Evil Queen
Schlage
Kwickset

Ariel and Friends
Schlage
Kwickset

Buzz Lightyear and Woody
Schlage
Kwickset

Disney Princesses
Schlage
Kwickset

Mickey/Donald Hockey
Schlage
Kwickset

I have a Mickey (standing, hands on hips) for my house key :D

My Home Depot has Mickey, Tink, Pooh, Nemo and Tigger. I think Lowes does too

I would love the Mickey Vintage. We have Schlage, but would you believe I don't carry a house key? The joys of living in the boonies.

No house key here either. If the power goes out, I'll just go back out shopping. :rotfl:

That said, I would love to get a Tink for me and an Eeyore for my little sis. She is in the middle of restoring an old farm house. I need to ask Dad what kind of lock they are going to get.

Hmm. DH was in charge of getting keys made when we moved in and he chose some designs I hated. If I had known there was Mickey sitting on the shelf I would have made the trip with him!

I'll take an Eeyore (of course) and I have a friend who's a Tigger nut so I'll help you reach your goal of 5 with that. Schlage for both. I have different keys for front and back so I'll check back later to see what other characters people have chosen and pick one from there.

I'm so jealous that your Home Depot carries these, mine never has anything interesting.

Check this out!

Disney Keys

So here's the deal. I am dying for a Tigger key for my house. The problem is, my DH can only order them in sets of 5 of each type at cost. Anyone interested in Disney keys? Let me know what you want and, as long as we order in sets of 5 of character and type, he'll get them. The only trick, you need to know what type of house key you have. They make them to fit Schlage and Kwikset keys, you can tell the difference by the shape of the key head. Just look at the picture on the website. You can then take the key to anywhere that cuts keys and they'll cut it to be your house key.

I can send them for the cost of a stamp. It's $2.75 per key including shipping. I'll keep track of what people are interested in and we'll see how many sets of 5 we fill.

PayPal is easiest, just PM me.

(I can't help thinking what fantastic accents these would make on scrapbook pages.... how unique!!)

I am thinking that I want the vintage mickey and the Tinkerbell, however not sure yet! I have to get in contact with someone first to find out what kind of key she has!!! Will get back to you!

My walmart and lowe's has these too...I have a Tink one and our hide a key is a mickey one.

I got a Mickey key yesterday at Lowe's. They had a whole bunch, including sports teams and local colleges. :)

Sounds like everyone is all set and finding lots. Enjoy!

I got mine at Home Depot twice and both of them were cut and do not work. :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter