Disney just said there is NO TIERING

EEPETEZ

Mouseketeer
I wrote an email a couple of weeks ago telling Disney how upset I was about FP+ tiering. I just got a call from them and they told me that there wasn't ANY RIDE TIERING and that I must be getting my information from an unofficial Disney website. I tried to talk to her but it was useless. What is Disney doing????????????????

I wrote an email a couple of weeks ago telling Disney how upset I was about FP+ tiering. I just got a call from them and they told me that there wasn't ANY RIDE TIERING and that I must be getting my information from an unofficial Disney website. I tried to talk to her but it was useless. What is Disney doing????????????????

I would suggest writing another letter discussing the phone call you received, explain exactly what you mean by "tiering," and then list the ride tiers for both EPCOT and DHS. Include screenshots or links from their site if you can. The person you spoke with should have understood enough to give you proper information. It's not like you spoke to some random phone CM taking reservations. Good luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter