Disney Jewlery Thread - Chamilia and any others!

I'm thinking about buying a bangle style Chamilia bracelet (I already have the snap bracelet) but can't decide whether to buy the flex bangle or solid bangle style. Anyone have a preference?

I really like the flex. In fact, I bent my solid into a flex so I now have two. I thought the solid would be a circle but it is an oval shape. I did not like the way it fit on my arm.

I love the flex. I feels nice on my wrist/arm; very comfortable. I have gotten many compliments on it.

I have two flex and my daughters have the non flex. I feel more secure with the flex one. I just seems to fit better.

Oh your welcome, glad to have people who love Disney as much as me to share it with! Disney is definitely missing out here. I'm still waiting for them to make a goofy bead he is one of my favorites! :goofy: I mean he is one of the fab five.

I am waiting for a Pluto!!!!

My husband bought me a Pandora bracelet Saturday. Now I have two bracelets to fill. My Chamilia is only Disney. I need more Disney beads. Still want the Cinderella Coach and Cinderella's slipper. I hope there are some new Disney ones in September when we are at WDW and February on the Fantasy. The Pandora will be for all other significant beads.

Still want the Cinderella Coach and Cinderella's slipper. I hope there are some new Disney ones in September when we are at WDW and February on the Fantasy. The Pandora will be for all other significant beads.

FYI - I bought the Cinderella Coach one at Main Street Jewelers in June and paid about $38 for it. I returned it and bought the same one on DS.com for $23.

I have two flex and my daughters have the non flex. I feel more secure with the flex one. I just seems to fit better.

Thanks for all those who posted about which type of Chamilia bangle bracelet they preferred. It sounds like the flex style is the one to get!

Has anyone tried the regular Chamilia beads with the Miss Chamilia bracelet? I like some of the Miss Chamilia Disney beads and I was just wondering if I could just get the smaller bracelet and have both kinds of beads.

Okay gals, you're NOT going to believe this. Look what I found on Disney Shopping....

Wait for it.....

Wait for it....

limegreenmickeyhead.jpg

A LIME GREEN MICKEY HEAD!!!!! I already ordered mine!!

Does anyone know of any other brand beads that will fit on Chamilia that have sterling silver letters. I'd love to do a bracelet with SCRAPPY (LGMH) TINK. There's no way I'm spending $30 a bead at Chamilia....that'd be $333.00!! :eek:

Chamila just released 4 new disney beads for pre-order with delivery in August. A tinkerbell laying on a pink flower, a round bead with mickey cut outs all over the bead, a pink cupcake with a red & white bow with I think Mickey ears and a Pooh bead. I really like the round bead with the Mickey cut outs.

Chamila just released 4 new disney beads for pre-order with delivery in August. A tinkerbell laying on a pink flower, a round bead with mickey cut outs all over the bead, a pink cupcake with a red & white bow with I think Mickey ears and a Pooh bead. I really like the round bead with the Mickey cut outs.

OOOO!! Are they on the website? I looked but didn't see them, but I just might not have looked in the right place. Someone direct me to somewhere that I can see them please!

OOOO!! Are they on the website? I looked but didn't see them, but I just might not have looked in the right place. Someone direct me to somewhere that I can see them please!

I just got an email about them from www.shopcharmbracelets.com. If you go to the website and click on pre-order, it shows all the new Chamilia beads that will be coming out soon.

I just received an email from Chamilia about a 2012 limited edition tranquility bead that will be available online only starting on July 10. I was wondering if anyone else saw this yet.

There is also a disney heart shaped bead that says "A dream is a wish" and there is a disney oval shaped bead that says "Believing is just the beginnig"!

They also have a swarovski crystal crown bead, but it is not disney.

I LOVE the Minnie cupcake!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter