Disney Jewlery Thread - Chamilia and any others!

WooHoo! :woohoo: The Easter Bunny brought me Mickey and Minnie both today! :yay: I put a heart between them on the center of my bracelet. They are so cute! My poor girlfriend got new bath towels! :sad2: Way to go DH! :love:

I picked up the five "Small World" beads today. I think that they are super cute.:cloud9:

IMG_6977.jpg
I love this - you have a great eye for putting these together! Loving the small world beads. :thumbsup2

Here are my etsy beads mixed with a few Pandora and Chamilia beads on a flex bangle:

chamilia flex bangle bracelet by sbavier, on Flickr

Even though they are uncored beads they seem to durable and are certainly affordable. I ended up going back to this seller to get some in a variety of color combinations. :)

And a few more handmade treasures I've been picking up along the way:

cheetah Mickey pendant by sbavier, on Flickr

Mickey ears bracelet by sbavier, on Flickr

copper Mouse earrings in chocolate/blue by sbavier, on Flickr

Mickey earrings by sbavier, on Flickr

minniemousering2.jpg

My new Minnie Mouse ring. I have a friend who is a jeweler. She made me a matching Mickey ring last year.

nails2.jpg

Nancy princess:

I am still kinda new to this (got mine in Feb) but I was just curious if anyone else has noticed that there are better "disney" charms put out by everyone else than the acutall disney. I have been exploring all the options out there and found a couple from zable (genie lamp, pirate ship, rte 66 sign) and the castle from ohm are better than what I have seen from the disney line.

I am still kinda new to this (got mine in Feb) but I was just curious if anyone else has noticed that there are better "disney" charms put out by everyone else than the acutall disney. I have been exploring all the options out there and found a couple from zable (genie lamp, pirate ship, rte 66 sign) and the castle from ohm are better than what I have seen from the disney line.

I've seen the castle and I agree with you. It's nicer than the Chamilia one. There was also a picture of a bracelet here on the boards that had a beautiful tree to represent AK. I don't know where she bought it.

My only caution is that if you have the option, try them on your bracelet before you buy. In theory they should all be interchangable, but I have noticed some variation. I have all Chamila beads, but I have a few Pandora bracelets because I like their colors. I had a hard time getting some of the beads to fit.

I've seen the castle and I agree with you. It's nicer than the Chamilia one. There was also a picture of a bracelet here on the boards that had a beautiful tree to represent AK. I don't know where she bought it.

My only caution is that if you have the option, try them on your bracelet before you buy. In theory they should all be interchangable, but I have noticed some variation. I have all Chamila beads, but I have a few Pandora bracelets because I like their colors. I had a hard time getting some of the beads to fit.

I'm the one who posted the photo of the tree bead, it was made by Ohm and I purchased it at Amazon.com. I also have the ohm castle. I want to get a golf (epcot)bead, and I have seen a few wizard hats . I may get one so it will be like all 4 parks :).

I'm the one who posted the photo of the tree bead, it was made by Ohm and I purchased it at Amazon.com. I also have the ohm castle. I want to get a golf (epcot)bead, and I have seen a few wizard hats . I may get one so it will be like all 4 parks :).

Do you still have the picture? I would love to see it again.

That's a great idea about the wizard hat, I'll have to go do a search. :)

Do you still have the picture? I would love to see it again.

That's a great idea about the wizard hat, I'll have to go do a search. :)

a4edcb89.jpg

f565e27a.jpg

We love the Buzz Lightyear ride so the laser between the slipper and the coach is to represent that. I bought the rainbow iridescent bead at Disneyland. I call that one my "World of Color" bead.

a4edcb89.jpg

f565e27a.jpg

We love the Buzz Lightyear ride so the laser between the slipper and the coach is to represent that. I bought the rainbow iridescent bead at Disneyland. I call that one my "World of Color" bead.

Thanks for posting these. I remember your laser gun bead. That's a super cute idea. I love the "World of Color" bead too. :love: It's a perfect representation of the show!:thumbsup2

Thanks for posting these. I remember your laser gun bead. That's a super cute idea. I love the "World of Color" bead too. :love: It's a perfect representation of the show!:thumbsup2

Thanks :)! That's one of my favorite beads. I have only been to Disneyland once and I absolutely loved that show. I can't wait to go again and do Carsland!

Tinkerbellmom - I love your castle bead and the disney cruise ship bead. Are either of these beads currently available? Thanks for the help.

The Disney cruise ship is a DCL exclusive , you can only get it on the ship. The castle is by Ohm I believe it's called fairy tale castle. I purchased it online and bought another one not to long ago from amazon. If you google Ohm beads you should find a few retailers that have it.

Gonna have to get the Disney Boat charm when we go on the member cruise in January (hopefully they'll have them!!) Love the idea of a Golf Ball for Epcot, thanks HockeyMom!

I STILL need to get hold of Chamilla about the missing end bead on my braclette :sad2: I was hoping it would show up around the house!

I just wanted to share that www.shopcharmbracelets.com is now having a 50% off sale on their discontinued beads. Not sure how long the sale will last but I found the Mickey & Minnie bead on their website for $27.50 (regular price is $55).

I ordered the dangling Eeyore and two glass beads. Anyone else?

ETA: I just got notice that the Eeyore is out of stock. Bummer!

Just added my Epcot ( golf) bead today. Love it, now I have to find a wizard hat that will represent the Studios.
99a76cfb.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter