Disney Hilton Character dining

dhdozier

Happily Sharing Memories with my Family
Wondering if anyone has been to one and can give an overview? I am considering going to one and would like to know which characters attend and how is the buffet? Thanks in advance!

http://www.mousesavers.com/hiltonwdw.html

The name of the Hilton restaurant is Covington Mill that offers this breakfast buffet with characters. I saw it wasn't mentioned on allears website but it was on mouse savers and the actual Hilton webpage too. I am sooo hoping a fellow Diser can give me some feedback on their experience:confused3

http://www.mousesavers.com/hiltonwdw.html

The name of the Hilton restaurant is Covington Mill that offers this breakfast buffet with characters. I saw it wasn't mentioned on allears website but it was on mouse savers and the actual Hilton webpage too. I am sooo hoping a fellow Diser can give me some feedback on their experience:confused3

I will be staying at the Hilton Resort at WDW on 11/30-12/2 and the character brunch looked interesting. We're attending the MVMCP and won't be hitting the Magic Kingdom until later in the day on Sunday 11/30. I called and asked about the character breakfast and here's what I was told:

• No reservations are accepted. It's first come first serve.
  • Breakfast is served from 8:30 am to 11:00 am.
  • The characters that appear are "whoever is sent." There is no guarantee surrounding any characters. In other words, if you're going hoping to see Mickey or Minnie, it may not happen.

I hope this helps, somewhat. Based on this information, I wouldn't expect much.

Thanks for the link. We'll be staying at the Swan in March for a conference for DH's work. Since we can't get the dining plan, we'll probably not be eating in the parks very much. We'll definitely have to check out the Garden Grove!

we went to the hilton character breakfast once several years ago in mid september and it was great. Because it was not on Disney property there were very few families dining and my kids got a lot of character time. Goofy (or was it pluto) sat down with us to eat-even cut my daughter's pancakes and fed her! Minnie spent a lot of time too. I think it was only because it wasn't summer or high traffic time but I would imagine that it would always be slightly less crowded than WDW character breakfasts .

we went to the hilton character breakfast once several years ago in mid september and it was great. Because it was not on Disney property there were very few families dining and my kids got a lot of character time. Goofy (or was it pluto) sat down with us to eat-even cut my daughter's pancakes and fed her! Minnie spent a lot of time too. I think it was only because it wasn't summer or high traffic time but I would imagine that it would always be slightly less crowded than WDW character breakfasts .

That's so cool! Even though we don't have kids, we love playing with characters. I think that we will have to find a way to work this in now. Thanks! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter