Disney guy arrested

How does a postal worker have a 6000 sq ft house and 50,000 a year in disney purchases?

Domestic abuse, of any kind, is a really scary situation. I'm glad that the woman was okay. Hopefully he gets some help to control his anger. It's a shame that this is going to be heavily publicized just because of its small Disney connection. :confused3

I've heard about this guy. Several people said they have seen him in parks and he rudely dismisses them, he's had several minor run ins with law enforcement. As you can see from the article, he is not exactly the poster person for Disney admiration. Personally, I think he made the whole "found my dream girl" thing up to get more publicity for his auctions.

I would not consider his obession to Disney a small connection. He has been in the news many times about his collections and tatoos.

He seemed weird to me from the get go, too much of anything is too much.

I've heard about this guy. Several people said they have seen him in parks and he rudely dismisses them, he's had several minor run ins with law enforcement. As you can see from the article, he is not exactly the poster person for Disney admiration. Personally, I think he made the whole "found my dream girl" thing up to get more publicity for his auctions.

I hate to say it, but I agree. :sad2:

I just check News Channel 13, The Orlando Sentinel, and WFTV. I did not see anything related to him in any of the three local outlets.

I thought that was funny too. The article came from our local paper which is where he lived before he moved to Florida.

Domestic abuse, of any kind, is a really scary situation. I'm glad that the woman was okay. Hopefully he gets some help to control his anger. It's a shame that this is going to be heavily publicized just because of its small Disney connection. :confused3

Small connection? He is "The Disney Guy" who was arrested at Walt Disney World.

I met him once at the Adventurers Club and took a picture with him. He's kind of a celebrity, now I guess for the wrong reason. He was cordial with me when I asked to take a picture with him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter