Disney Gift Cards

disneydremr

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if you can use the US Disney gift cards in the park? I have my rewards card from my US Disney Visa, and before I load my rewards onto it, would love to know if I can use it in Paris or save for a trip back in the States. Thanks!

ETA: I currently live in the Netherlands, and have a Dutch bank account also, so it doesn't matter to me Euro or Dollar. Just wondering about the gift card, since I already have the rewards card from the US. :)

Last edited:
So I found another thread that this same question was buried in (not in the title). It looks like the GC are not accepted, so I am glad I decided to pay for my trip outright and not use the card to get more points. It is usually how I pay of the daily charges, so will have to look into options. Thought it might be helpful for others who search using this title to post a response.

Was disappointed by this same thing last year. We were planning on buying souvenirs on our US Disney Reward card only to find out that not ALL Disney places accept them after all! At least we had called and asked in advance. I guess that just means I'll have to also head to Florida!

I warned my husband that all of those rewards dollars accumulated would have to be spent at WDW, oh well. ;) He said, like you need an excuse to go to WDW. lol.

Thank you for posting the follow up with the answer. We're going to be going for one day as part of a bigger trip this fall and were mentally planning on using our rewards. Now I know not to count on that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter