Disney Gift Card & Restaurants

Nie0214

DIS Veteran
Hi all, I just received a PIN in my email that would include a $500 Disney gift card (you can read more here: http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2006548).

I thought the $500 would perfectly cover meals for my mother, myself and my younger brother, so now I have a few questions:

1. Do any restaurants not accept the Disney gift card for payment? Specifically I'm looking to know about restaurants within the parks and in the resorts, I know a few at Downtown Disney probably do not accept them.
2. Are items excluded, like can you not pay for an adult beverage with the DCG?
3. Can you pay for the tip with the DCG?

That's all I can think of at the moment, but thanks in advance for any help!

We use a gift card whenever we go-- easier to carry:lmao: . You can use them just about anywhere, we haven't been told no yet---- so all the stores, carts that sell ice cream, popcorn, counter service and resturants (even alcohol-- I believe you can use it for tips too, my DH does the paying so I usually don't pay that close attention). You can even charge to your room and then go down to guest services every few days and pay off your balance with the gift card. We love to use gift cards!:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter