Disney Gift Card Activation Help

d0naldduck123

Mouseketeer
I have 2 Disney gift cards- one I bought online from the Disney store, and one I bought at Target at the store. Both cards say card not valid until activated..but I can't seem to find a way to activate them?

I have 2 Disney gift cards- one I bought online from the Disney store, and one I bought at Target at the store. Both cards say card not valid until activated..but I can't seem to find a way to activate them?
You should have gotten an activation receipt with each purchase. You will probably have to take each back to the store with your receipts to get an activated card.

Have you called the number on the back to verify the balance? They should be activated when they were purchased.

Yes! I called the number and checked the balance, so I guess I didn't need to do anything. Thanks for the help! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!