Disney Fraggle Rock

danielshooley

Earning My Ears
Dear Mr. Iger,

I have a proposal for The Walt Disney Company: to make a deal with The Jim Henson Company for Disney to have international ownership of Jim Henson's hit 1980s franchise "Fraggle Rock," with U.S. DVD rights continuing to be licensed by Vivendi Entertainment.

As part of its "Fraggle Rock" ownership, Disney shall welcome "Fraggle Rock" starting this Fall as part of its Company menagerie beginning Tuesday, September 3, 2013 with a DVD compilation (as part of Disney's "The Muppets Classics Collection") titled "Fraggle Rock: The Muppets Classics Collection," a single-disc DVD compilation showcasing 6 episodes ("Beginnings," "Home Is Where The Trash Is," "The Great Radish Famine," "The Minstrels," "Invasion of the Toe Ticklers" and "The Bells of Fraggle Rock") of the hit 1983-1988 TV series "Fraggle Rock" complete, uncut, & unedited, just the way that they originally aired on the HBO Television Network.

I don't expect you to respond to this email, Bob, but I do expect you to PLEASE take this into VERY serious consideration, and thanks in advance for reading.

Sincerely,
Danny Hooley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter