Disney Food Pictures...Part VI!

IMG_0569.jpg

Sanaa Potjie Inspired Spicy Durban shrimp with Aloo Masala. There were about 8 shrimp. Delicious. My family and I ate at LTT, 'Ohana, Boma, and WCC. I found the Sanaa meal to be the best by far but I favor Indian cuisine. I ate this on my own as the rest of my family finds nothing appealing to eat here. Not on the dining plan, so the total with this and the scallop chana app was about $60 with tip.

Last edited:

Flying Fish- Fantastic experience!

Wisconsin Burrata Apple Salad- AMAZING, almost like apple soup

1.jpg

Lobster Bisque

2.jpg

Sea Bass/ Leek Fondue

5.jpg

Filet with risotto

6.jpg

Char Crusted Strip

7.jpg

Seafood "pasta" (everyone was unanimously disappointed with this being couscous...didn't specify on the menu)

8.jpg

Kids Burger and Mickey Pasta (they told us they would create any meal for kids they wanted)

3.jpg

4.jpg

View attachment 386885

Sanaa Potjie Inspired Spicy Durban shrimp with Aloo Masala. There were about 8 shrimp. Delicious. My family and I ate at LTT, 'Ohana, Boma, and WCC. I found the Sanaa meal to be the best by far but I favor Indian cuisine. I ate this on my own as the rest of my family finds nothing appealing to eat here. Not on the dining plan, so the total with this and the scallop chana app was about $60 with tip.
We would work great at Disney together - my favourite place and my husband and kids are never interested in going there again :sad:

This just convinced me to keep my reservation for next month Wow!!!

It was AWESOME. We used to do a signature every night, and then stopped doing them after seeing tinier portions and leaving hungry after a huge bill, around 2015. But we decided on Flying Fish this trip since it was one of our faves previously, and WOW. We were so happy we went back. Everyone was just amazed at the food, and if you have little ones they said they would make anything the kids wanted. They also made my niece a pizza, which I forgot to take a picture of.

It was AWESOME. We used to do a signature every night, and then stopped doing them after seeing tinier portions and leaving hungry after a huge bill, around 2015. But we decided on Flying Fish this trip since it was one of our faves previously, and WOW. We were so happy we went back. Everyone was just amazed at the food, and if you have little ones they said they would make anything the kids wanted. They also made my niece a pizza, which I forgot to take a picture of.

I'm glad to know that I was contemplating canceling to do more flower and garden booths because I was unsure about the restaurant. I am definitely going to keep it now.

Last edited:
I'm glad to know that I was contemplating canceling to do more flower and garden booths because I was unsure about the restaurant. I definitely going to keep it now.
Don't cancel FF; just phenomenal food and one of the few restaurants at Disney that is worth the calories for dessert. We have taken to staying at BWI with one of the main advantages being close to Flying Fish which will also deliver via room service anything on the menu. Their cooks also work making hot hors d'oeuvres to be served in the CL lounge.

Chefs de France is also worth a visit for food and authentic atmosphere and I'm sorry we missed eating here until our last trip. Planning to make up for the slight this April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!