Disney Food Pictures...Part IV!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have pictures of their Akershus Dinner? I wish there was an index that linked all the pictures for each restaurant. I love looking through everyone's photos though always makes me hungry! :) :goodvibes

Try this http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2456371: It lists all of the places.
If that link doesn't work, it's under "Disney Restaurants" then under the top sticky portion under "Special Links on the Restaurant Board" and then the link is called "New Categorized Food/Restaurant Thread".

Keep in mind I haven't updated those in over two years but they should still serve as a reasonable resource. I may see how this semester is going to go and start updating that again, we'll see. :goodvibes

Keep in mind I haven't updated those in over two years but they should still serve as a reasonable resource. I may see how this semester is going to go and start updating that again, we'll see. :goodvibes

You did a great job! I used it to look at food for our upcoming trip to Sanaa. Thank you for all of that work.

Yes this was a great help. I just bumped it up( really just wanted to add it to my post list) and I got a mean PM from someone yelling at me for doing so since it is 2 years old. But to me a lot if these things have not changed and might help others out. Help this semester goes well for you and would live if you have time for updates. Again it was very helpful:)

Yes this was a great help. I just bumped it up( really just wanted to add it to my post list) and I got a mean PM from someone yelling at me for doing so since it is 2 years old. But to me a lot if these things have not changed and might help others out. Help this semester goes well for you and would live if you have time for updates. Again it was very helpful:)

I'm sorry someone berated you for bumping any thread - no matter how old. And I for one, am glad you did!:thumbsup2
Thank you.

Just wanted to pop in and let ya'll know that I'm working on a thread that will have links to each of the food pictures posted here since January, 2013. I just have to put it in order and get it posted. Should have it ready tomorrow. Once it's done, I'll post the link here.

I'm sorry someone berated you for bumping any thread - no matter how old. And I for one, am glad you did!:thumbsup2 Thank you.

I'm glad too!! I love this thread, and ever since the "Coming too you LIVE" thread ended, I've been missing all the food pictures! I love regular reviews, but I love instant gratification more. :)

Just wanted to pop in and let ya'll know that I'm working on a thread that will have links to each of the food pictures posted here since January, 2013. I just have to put it in order and get it posted. Should have it ready tomorrow. Once it's done, I'll post the link here.
. I can't wait. Thanks in advance for all the hard work.

I'm sorry someone berated you for bumping any thread - no matter how old. And I for one, am glad you did!:thumbsup2
Thank you.

I'm glad too!! I love this thread, and ever since the "Coming too you LIVE" thread ended, I've been missing all the food pictures! I love regular reviews, but I love instant gratification more. :)

Thank you both for saying that. I totally ignored the PM. I have been on the DIS board for a long time and have never gotten a PM like that. I was shocked and very upset that someone would do that. To me the whole reason for this site is to help each other out with our love of all things Disney. I bumped it for my. but I know it might have helped at least one person out.

Thanks for making me feel better :goodvibes

I have lots of photos lying around unappreciated on Facebook from 2012!
We were on the regular DDP. I aim to have more photos this August, but we'll be on the QSDP (21 days of QS- can it be done?!?! ;) )

Anyways first up Flame Tree BBQ

Ribs & Chicken Combo with beans and slaw. My mother and father split this!

Fruit plate- my mother and father split this along with the combo and my sister had a plate for herself

BBQ chicken salad- this was my meal. There was A LOT of chicken in there and it's deceptively filling.

For dessert my father sampled the Key Lime Mousse

Me and my sister went for the chocolate mousse, it was rich but delicious.

Oh thank you,for taking time to make links. Will save me time to hunt things down, and more time to read your reports. :wave2:

Totally forgot to add all my food pics from September!

Sci Fi Dine In at Hollywood Studios
hhwh.jpg

NY Strip steak

v3ys.jpg

Shrimp Pasta

ppcv.jpg

Turtle Cheesecake

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starring Rolls at Hollywoof Studios
k2vs.jpg

Red Velvet Cheesecake Cupcake, it was HUGE and delicious! Great use of snack credit

1vcw.jpg

Inisde cupcake

6szl.jpg

Strawberry Parfait Dessert Cup

Desserts from Pepper Market - Food Court at Coronado Springs
hlek.jpg

Cinnamon roll....saved for breakfast, it was ok, kind of dry

as3j.jpg

Frosted Brownie....it was really fudgey and very big, the whole family shared it and it still never was totally eaten

O'hana dinner at the POLY
We were given bread and sald to start, I didn't take pics of those because well.....it's salad and bread and I think we all know what those look like haha

rh5v.jpg

Veggies and Noodles, just ok

gcx7.jpg

Potstickers and Chicken wings, YUM!

pxmr.jpg

Sweet & Sour Sauce and the crazy good Peanut Sauce, seriously I could drink it

bs9z.jpg

DD's plate after they came and gave her some chicken and steak, meats were cooked perfectly

w5sj.jpg

Bread pudding, so good but we were SO stuffed that we only had a few bites!

tbe8.jpg

DD's Birthday cupcake and ice cream at O'hana

Cinderella's Royal Table Breakfast

drgp.jpg

Pastry Platter

8xrq.jpg

Steak and Eggs

v4rf.jpg

DD's Birthday slipper dessert, ordered 2 weeks before our reservation, cost: $12.50. She LOVED it!

Wolfgang Puck Express Breakfast

zjpz.jpg

Crispy Cornflake French Toast

Goofy's Candy Company - Assorted treats, lots fall inspired
1ipj.jpg

9ebp.jpg

34ct.jpg

ih71.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter