Disney Floral and Gifts- A Disney Vacation Club Welcome

IndianaMouseLover

Mouseketeer
We are heading home (WDW) for our next trip in a few weeks. For our family we are celebrating on many personal levels. This being the case I was looking into the offers from the Disney Floral and Gifts. I am really interested in the "A Disney Vacation Club Welcome" that has the DVC Door Sash, Mickey and Pluto Plush dolls, DVC Blanket, and backpack. I was wondering if anyone on the disboards have purchased this for their stay. IF so I wanted to get your take on it and your level of satisfaction. I am not usually one that does these extra things like this as just getting to be at WDW is a treat enough but as I said we are celebrating many things as a family and it would just put a personal touch to the trip.

Link to the offer: http://disneyworld.disneyfloralandg...tionclubwelcomekit.do?sortby=ourPicks&from=fn

If you have not purchased the specific package I mention have any of you purchased any of the available packages and were you satisfied?

Thanks for the feedback!!!!!!

When we went last March, I ordered two of the soft sided coolers filled with snacks for my kids. I customized what was put into them for each of my kids. The person I spoke to on the phone was extremely helpful and nice. I couldn't have been more pleased with the results. They were in the room when we arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to order again. It was well worth the money.

We ordered a few things for our trip last summer and my husband also sent me flowers while we there. The quality was amazing. Of course the price was high but honestly it was very worth it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter