• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

disney file

emmett w.smith jr.

Mouseketeer
Is it true that when you check in at the hotel the first time and you come back in a month or year that disney has a file. what is on this file and where do they put it.

It is my understanding that they have a file on from the first time you call their reservations office and give them your info. It is a computer database file, not a folder and papers. The reason they give for gathering your information is so they are better able to serve you. They would already know your preferences, likes, and dislikes when you call or arrive. It might even get you a special offer, so I do not think it is a bad thing.

They know everything! Names/Ages/Sex of your children,Where you ate on property(if you gave them the name of the hotel on property that you were staying at ect...

I think thats why they always ask, Are you stay on Disney property???

Before joining DVC we had called to check into it via video/brochure 3 yrs prior. They knew it when we joined.

MAC3 is absolutely CORRECT! They know everything you've done through the computer system. Last month when I stopped at guest relations and made a dining ressie at the 50s prime time, the CM said "you sure do like eating at the 50s prime time!". Then while making ressies last month for our next trip, after checking rooms rates the CM said, "I see you're an AP holder, so lets check AP rates..." Since we went 6 times last year and 5 times, every year before, our file is quite extensive to say the least. It doesn't bother me at all, and even if it did, there's really nothing we can do about it. Since I work for Uncle Sam, I'm pretty use to "big brother" watching me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter