Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package, TS credit HELP?

epraschil

Earning My Ears
I just booked this for our trip this summer and our reservations are at 11:30am. We are on the dining plan. If we order one pizza for 4 of us to split (Me and my three kids) would in be 1 TS credit? Would all four get the bands to return for the parade?
I called Disney and after being put on hold/transferred for over 30minutes, no one could answer my question.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Usually when they offer a show package, there's a set list of things to order from, and everyone will have to choose their own from that list.

Not exactly sure how this works, but I can guarantee there won't be a sharing option unless each guest is paying the set price.

I believe the parade package is a set price per person. The slip you get for the parade viewing will have the number of guests, and that will be the same number as who paid for the package. So, to answer your question, 1 TS credit will be used for each person who gets the package. You get 1 appetizer, entrée, drink, and dessert per person.

Last I heard, you have the full menu to order from.

The FoF package is a great deal if each of you plan on ordering the more expensive items, and you could come out "ahead" vs. paying a la carte pricing.

If you don't get the package, and order a la carte, then there is no issue sharing; you can use as many TS credits as you like, regardless of the number of people, and share whatever you would like. You can also split the check; use the DDP for some of it, and OOP for the rest.

The FoF Parade dining package is a fixed price per person so each person in your group will be charged a TS credit (or pay OOP) to get the voucher. Here's the info from the Dining Reservation page:
Meal, Pricing and Reservation Details
The Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade Dining Package costs $45 for adults and $17 for children ages 9 and under (tax and gratuity not included). Each dining package comes complete with an appetizer, entrée, dessert and non-alcoholic beverage, along with a VIP viewing voucher.

Dining reservation for the package can be made on this page:
https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/dining/magic-kingdom/festival-of-fantasy-parade-dining-package/

Yes. You are not going to use one credit, get a pizza, and split it 4 ways. Sorry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!