Disney Fantasy - Walt Disney Suite video . . .

Do the Dream royals have the colored outdoor balcony lights? Our cruise is a little less than 6 months away!

No, the blue light is Fantasy only. They had a white light from my best memory. I personally liked the lighting level not too dim and not too bright. Plus the hottub throws off cool colored light when running.

Hey I was just curious when I saw this thread to look at what the Walt Disney Suite looked like on the Fantasy and recognized your Forum name lol. We were both on the exact same cruise and even funnier we were in suite 12004. We were right next to you. My husband and I were curious about what the cabin looked like since we did get a occasional look at your balcony since we were right next door. Thanks for the video.I hope our kids were not too loud and you didn't hear them through the wall. LOL. Beautiful cabin by the way. Glad we didn't see this before the cruise lol.We would have been super jealous :rotfl2:

Any feedback on 12004? Booked there for next Fall, a bit worried about being that forward, and wondering if there is a bunch of wind on the deck? Any feedback would be appreciated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter