Disney Fantasy - Walt Disney Suite video . . .

all I can say is wow cant wait for your trip report as I doubt I will ever be as lucky to be sailing in that cabin!:(:thumbsup2

WOW!! got to win that lottery.
thanks so much for sharing, its as close as i will ever get. wait, the lottery, i forgot.....i'll be in it soon. :thumbsup2

Great vid, what port was that shot in? Looks almost the same as Dream.

There are only a few variations from the Dream that I could identify. The wine refrigerator is outside the kitchen next to a murphy bed on the Fantasy. In the Dream, it is inside the kitchen (perhaps a little odd to have a half dozen bottles of wine next to a kids twin murphy bed on the Fantasy). There are no gates to the concierge rooms on the Fantasy. There is outside purple lighting along the railing of the balcony on the Fantasy which I did not notice on the Dream (although I might have simply not noticed the first time). But, basically, the same configuration and amenities.

DWF

The wine fridge is a lot nicer (a built in U-line). It is under the wine glass shelving. The built in fridge is a subzero and it's a non built in Kitchen Aid on the Dream. The coffee machine easier to operate. There is a mini dishwasher on fantasy too that isn't on Dream. The purple railing lighting was nice but the bridge can disable it (for navigation purposes) and they often did. The only other Dream-Fantasy difference I remember, specific to Roy suite, was the sitting area off bedroom. On Dream it's a circular seating area and on Fantasy it's more of an teardrop / ellipsoid / chaise setup with a wine bottle holder/ chiller. Love that fridge. We and our friends brought our own champagne, wine and beer. The initial wine they stock you with should be INCLUDED in my opinion - for the price of the suite.

Great video by the way - smooth and non nausea inducing ... some videos folks take are hard to watch for me.

Too funny for some reason I thought you were in the Roy and as I was walking around Cozumel day showing someone in my party the balcony I have next year (Roy), I saw your wife on your balcony.

Robin"D";48586278 said:
"HOLY CATFISH!!!!"

Do they restock them????!!!!???? ;)

NICE!

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

That was one of my minor requests to the onshore team; make sure the freezer is full of Mickey Bars. And, yes, they restocked the supply throughout the week. I think my son had at least a dozen, daughter about the same. I resisted and only had a couple!

DWF

WOW!! got to win that lottery.
thanks so much for sharing, its as close as i will ever get. wait, the lottery, i forgot.....i'll be in it soon. :thumbsup2

Well, that's first on the lottery bucket list. I'll have to settle for a 5e cat for now.

I will try to do a full review with pics later this week on disboards, but I did put a video of our cabin on the web at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9MNH3WhzWQ

DWF

Hey I was just curious when I saw this thread to look at what the Walt Disney Suite looked like on the Fantasy and recognized your Forum name lol. We were both on the exact same cruise and even funnier we were in suite 12004. We were right next to you. My husband and I were curious about what the cabin looked like since we did get a occasional look at your balcony since we were right next door. Thanks for the video.I hope our kids were not too loud and you didn't hear them through the wall. LOL. Beautiful cabin by the way. Glad we didn't see this before the cruise lol.We would have been super jealous :rotfl2:

I saw your other AMAZING post about the Walt suite on the Dream. You seem to be a Walt fan as opposed to the Roy suite. Just curious. We've only been in the Roy and wondered what you like better or if you just pick one and it happens to be Walt.

I saw your other AMAZING post about the Walt suite on the Dream. You seem to be a Walt fan as opposed to the Roy suite. Just curious. We've only been in the Roy and wondered what you like better or if you just pick one and it happens to be Walt.

Actually, we do have a preference for the Walt on the new ships strictly because of the bathroom placement being forward. We like to sit in the tub and watch the sea. The Roy has the bathroom aft. With that being said, I would not refuse a cruise in the Roy! Just a preference when both are available.

DWF

Actually, we do have a preference for the Walt on the new ships strictly because of the bathroom placement being forward. We like to sit in the tub and watch the sea. The Roy has the bathroom aft. With that being said, I would not refuse a cruise in the Roy! Just a preference when both are available.

DWF

Have you stayed in the Roy on the new ships? Even with the bathroom being in a different place do you know if the jacuzzi tub is the same type? How did your kids like the Murphy beds?

Have you stayed in the Roy on the new ships? Even with the bathroom being in a different place do you know if the jacuzzi tub is the same type? How did your kids like the Murphy beds?

I imagine the Jacuzzi tub would be identical. The kids love the Murphy beds, we do have the stateroom host put the side rails on for our six year old.

DWF

Do the Dream royals have the colored outdoor balcony lights? Our cruise is a little less than 6 months away!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter