Disney Fantasy Thanksgiving Sailing - November 23, 2019

Case1096

Earning My Ears
We cruise every Thanksgiving so for 2019 we are aboard the Fantasy. It will be myself, my DW, and my DD who will be 9 on this sailing.

We’ve been to Disney world every year for the last 5 years with my son who will be 6 in August. We now have a daughter who is about to turn 1 in March. We’ve decided to try the cruise this time and we are very excited. If you have any advice please let us know! We are interested in doing the fish extenders, I’ve heard they are fun but not sure exactly how it works ?

Hi! My husband and I will be taking our two 15 year old girls (step-sisters), and our baby girl who will be 19 months. We just did a 2 day cruise out of San Diego a few weeks ago, and the teens thought the fish extenders we saw were super cool and asked if we could PLEASE join a gift exchange for this next cruise! We've been on the Wonder and the Dream, but this will be our first cruise on the Fantasy, as well as our first 7 day cruise.

Last edited:

Hi! My husband and I will be taking our two 15 year old girls (step-sisters), and our baby girl who will be 19 months. We just did a 2 day cruise out of San Diego a few weeks ago, and the teens thought the fish extenders we saw were super cool and asked if we could PLEASE join a gift exchange for this next cruise! We've been on the Wonder and the Dream, but this will be our first cruise on the Fantasy, as well as our first 7 day cruise.
There will be an exchange on Facebook if you can't find one here.

This will be our 6th Disney Cruise, but our first Very Merritime cruise. My husband and I will be taking our 16 y/o son, 15 y/o daughter and 11 year old daughter. We love participating in the FEs. We are so excited!

Do you have a group yet?

We’ve been to Disney world every year for the last 5 years with my son who will be 6 in August. We now have a daughter who is about to turn 1 in March. We’ve decided to try the cruise this time and we are very excited. If you have any advice please let us know! We are interested in doing the fish extenders, I’ve heard they are fun but not sure exactly how it works ?
Our daughter is 6. FE is awesome and so much fun! Hoping to find someone or some page to get together. This is only our 2nd cruise so still new to it luckily got added to a group but really it’s just putting it out there working at finding the group/a veteran who knows what to do. VB

Check out the FB group, just do a search for it on there, they do not allow us to post it here

This will be our 6th Disney Cruise, but our first Very Merritime cruise. My husband and I will be taking our 16 y/o son, 15 y/o daughter and 11 year old daughter. We love participating in the FEs. We are so excited!
Our first Thanksgiving and 7 day. DS 5, DDs 15 and 20. How do we find a FE group? Is it too late?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter