Disney Fantasy Roll Call November 2, 2020

gumby5657

Earning My Ears
I didn't see a thread for the Disney Fantasy Bahamas cruise November 2nd-6th, 2020 so I thought I'd start one!
This is our first Disney Cruise and we can't wait! We have two boys who will be 3 years old and 9 years old and we are from the Chicago area.

Last edited:

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• garbinda

Earning My Ears
    Hi there! Third time on DCL, second on Fantasy! We have a 10 year old daughter and a son who will be 2 time of sailing. Can't wait!!

AquaDame

DCL
    I didn't see a thread for the Disney Fantasy Bahamas cruise November 2nd-6th, 2020 so I thought I'd start one!

There is also a Facebook group if anyone is interested. Here is the link:

This is our first Disney Cruise and we can't wait! We have two boys who will be 3 years old and 9 years old and we are from the Chicago area.
    Hi gumby5657 - the DIS does not allow redirects to Facebook (or other social media sites). Would you mind editing your post to remove it? If not I'll have to delete the post but as it is the first one, that would remove the entire thread so I'd rather not if possible. Thank you!

gumby5657

Earning My Ears
    Hi gumby5657 - the DIS does not allow redirects to Facebook (or other social media sites). Would you mind editing your post to remove it? If not I'll have to delete the post but as it is the first one, that would remove the entire thread so I'd rather not if possible. Thank you!
    Sure! Just edited :)

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• lisa702

DIS Veteran
    We just booked this cruise and the one following with our FCC from 2 August cruises that got cancelled. Myself and DD21

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES