Disney Fantasy Online Petition

Macario

Earning My Ears
Disney Fantasy Online is a 2.5D MMO. In my opinion, 2.5D is way hotter than 3D. Disney has closed two MMO's so far, Virtual Magic Kingdom and World of Cars Online. Virtual Magic Kingdom was closed for reasons that I don't understand. According to the 2006 Annual Report by Disney Investor Relations, 1.7 million online characters had been created and by 2008, I'm guessing it was around 6-8 million characters. I believe that World Of Cars Online was just not that successful, so they closed it. Disney has promoted dreams do come true for the past decades. Closing games isn't making players Dreams Come True. So Disney, make an English version of Disney Fantasy Online. Disney Fantasy Online is Disney's best bet of making a much larger profit than any other MMO that they currently have available in the United States of America. It can be used to promote a wide variety of Disney characters including new characters that should that can be introduced. The graphics are unbelievably amazing and the colors used in the game are just so beautiful, bringing out the vividness and detail. This game has been compared to Kingdom Hearts, Disney's biggest hit of one of their own games. Disney Fantasy Online creates brand new experiences of endless possibilities for all players. This game would be pulling the players into a fantastic fantasy realm. When I started using a wallpaper from the MMO as my wallpaper on my Macbook Pro, my sister thought it was Kingdom Hearts. When I told her that it wasn't in English, she said "Oh, they probably will make it into English eventually." When I was telling my friends about it, they were so amazed that they kept badgering me about wanting to play the game. What I'm trying to say is, sign this petition because this is the kind of game that developers should be making. It's about time for a change in the gameplay and user interface in a game, it's been 10 years. This game seems to be the first of it's kind by Disney that actually would be successful. Kingdom Hearts was a big hit and still is today, this game can be as much as a big hit as Kingdom Hearts. NetDragon and Disney have done a great job in developing this MMO and I hope they both continue to spread around the Disney magic that the whole world enjoys.

Petition: change.org/petitions/disney-internet-media-group-release-an-english-version-of-disney-fantasy-online

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!