Disney Fantasy November 14, 2020 - 7 Night Very Merrytime Eastern Caribbean Cruise

tundra1

Mouseketeer
We just signed up for this cruise today. This will be my first time on a cruise, and I will be joined by my husband, daughter, son, and his family. We have adjoining cabins, which I hope will work out well for us! They were the last adjoining cabins that will sleep 5 people! Anyway, looking forward to this adventure!
:tigger:

• Disney Cruise Line Shipboard Credits up to $1000!
    Just make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel and you’ll receive up to $1000 in shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!
    Click Here for Details

Already have a Disney Cruise Line reservation booked?
    If you booked your DCL reservation within the last 30 days, Email us (DreamsCruise@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com) to see if we can save you money, apply a Shipboard Credit, or recieve our Exclusive Gift!
    *Deposit paid. Not paid in full. Other Restrictions Apply.

• HeddyC

Earning My Ears
    Can’t wait. This’ll be our 2nd Disney Cruise. This time we’re bringing our kids & their fiancés.

tundra1

Mouseketeer
    Can’t wait. This’ll be our 2nd Disney Cruise. This time we’re bringing our kids & their fiancés.
    Yeah! I know I will have lots of questions! Were you on the Fantasy the last time you cruised also?
    :welcome:

cheryl fair

Earning My Ears
    Hi just wondering how you get to the FE page? I thought we were all ready signed up but maybe not. Thank you!

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!

DECK PLANS

STATEROOMS

ITINERARIES