Disney Fantasy - March 14, 2020 - 7 Night Western Caribbean Meet Thread

Yeah, it's showing for me now too. 56k for my family of 5. I just need to check the couch cushions for a little extra dough for the upgrade. :)

Actually, they are both available for me now. That's very surprising but if I'm spending that kind of money I probably wouldn't want to take the chance that the cruise is not what it should be either.

Interesting. I would have thought concierge is a good place to be, since there are so many exclusive areas on the ship. But maybe not at that price.

Just checked to see what PATs are left:

Should I consider that telling?

Anyone on that other site? Are you hearing a lot of people are cancelling? Are FEs still going on?

Wow, the earliest was 12:45 pm when I checked in a few weeks back. Interesting. Getting a little worried about too many people cancelling and the cruise being cancelled.

We're still planning on going (family of 6) but my hubby might not because he really can't miss work if it turns into an extended vacation :)

@FigmentSpark are u planning to rebook? We are thinking about moving to May but don’t want it to happen all over again.

So sorry u started your trip already and gave to travel back.

I don't know if we'll rebook. Can't do May or June. And our province shut down all schools for the rest of the month, so school might go into July. My oldest is in gr 12 and goes off to university in Sept. So Xmas? But those are premium cruises. We'll have to talk about it.

How about you?

We are flexible since we are close to the port, etc. The April/May cruises are cheaper than our current one but the trick is getting it far enough out not to be cancelled. June, July and August are a little bit more. Next Spring Break is Open too but seems so far away.

This was the last sailing before our placeholder expired. So if I book another, it's at full fare. I don't know what we'll do.

Yeah, not sure if they will extend that for you or not. Hopefully they will. To be honest, I was ready to just move on from the cruise but we've done a cruise for my first 2 kids at their 5th birthday so my wife wanted to keep up the tradition. Our last cruise for my middle daughter was during a hurricane and we couldn't get back into port so our track record has been great with these.

The problem is, 15 months is until June 2021. That excludes next summer. I wouldn't dare book this summer, because no one knows if that will be cancelled. That leaves Xmas or next spring break for anyone with kids. In my case, one son is off to university, so I can't even do spring break, as the two boys have differing break times. That leaves xmas. Expensive xmas!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!