Disney Fantasy - June 17, 2017 - 11 night Southern Caribbean

We're not on this sailing, but we're doing the 11 night Southern Caribbean in 2018. Its essentially the same itinerary, except we'll be stopping in San Juan, Puerto Rico instead of Tortola.

Can someone please come back and update either here or on trip reports!?!! Please!

Specifically, I want to hear about what was different from a 7 night cruise. Also, I'd love to hear about some of the different ports.

Thanks!!
Hi there.... I will definitely post a review of the trip on this site. I don't trust myself to find the "trip reports" :-)

We're not on this sailing, but we're doing the 11 night Southern Caribbean in 2018. Its essentially the same itinerary, except we'll be stopping in San Juan, Puerto Rico instead of Tortola.

Can someone please come back and update either here or on trip reports!?!! Please!

Specifically, I want to hear about what was different from a 7 night cruise. Also, I'd love to hear about some of the different ports.

Thanks!!
I might make my first trip report on this cruise. I'll let you know if I decide to do that.

Is anyone going to WDW before the cruise? Maybe we can do a pre-cruise meet up at EMH in a theme park or something.

Is anyone going to WDW before the cruise? Maybe we can do a pre-cruise meet up at EMH in a theme park or something.
We cannot... Unfortunately the 11 night cruise will stretch the limit on being away from my job as it is. Looking forward to meeting all onboard though.

And, I'm sure we'll be there for more trivia. Maybe we can team-up. Dh is extremely good - me, not so much.
Could happen. We are "fair" to "good" at trivia. We both have different strengths. We won one of the trivia contests on the cruise we just got off of. Now, that was general trivia. Funnily, we don't do quite as well on Disney trivia.

Not before, but after.

Could happen. We are "fair" to "good" at trivia. We both have different strengths. We won one of the trivia contests on the cruise we just got off of. Now, that was general trivia. Funnily, we don't do quite as well on Disney trivia.

We're the same :)... Not real good at Disney trivia but pretty good at the others - Movies and Music. 70s music being our favorite. What I find really interesting is, it seems they have not changed the questions or content very much over the past couple of years. I recognized a lot of the same questions from previous cruises.

Hi everyone!

I'm looking for others to join us on our excursion in Aruba. I've booked a pedal kayaking/power snorkeling combination tour through Aruba Outdoor Adventures. Pick up at the port is at 10AM and drop off is at 2:30PM. Cost is $140.00 per person with a maximum of 7 people. Please let me know if anyone is interested in going with us on this excursion! :)

Hi Everyone!

Just booked today and we are so excited to be sailing with all of you!

66 days to go!!!

Hi Everyone!

Just booked today and we are so excited to be sailing with all of you!

66 days to go!!!
Welcome aboard Grumpymom.... A bunch of us "Disboards" junkies are planning to get together the first sea day (6/18) at 2pm in O'Gills. Please join us if you like.

We're another couple on this 6/17 cruise. Originally Bostonites, but have been living in central FL for almost 9 years now. This will be our 16th DCL cruise, but first time to all these ports of call with the exception of Aruba and Castaway Cay of course. Hope to drop into O'Gill's and say hello.

Jim & LA

We're another couple on this 6/17 cruise. Originally Bostonites, but have been living in central FL for almost 9 years now. This will be our 16th DCL cruise, but first time to all these ports of call with the exception of Aruba and Castaway Cay of course. Hope to drop into O'Gill's and say hello.

Jim & LA
Welcome to the thread! Hope to see you at O'Gills!

This is kinda random...Does anyone have an idea of how much the Rainforest room will cost for the entire cruise on this specific sailing? Those heated lounge chairs are calling my name lol!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter