Disney Fantasy - June 17, 2017 - 11 night Southern Caribbean

How's everyone doing on getting the excursions you want? We usually book through Disney - DW insists the additional cost is worth keeping her stress level lower, which of course leads to my stress level remaining more manageable :)
We're not doing an excursion in every port (couple of ports we've already been to). But we got what we wanted.

How's everyone doing on getting the excursions you want? We usually book through Disney - DW insists the additional cost is worth keeping her stress level lower, which of course leads to my stress level remaining more manageable :)
Our window opens this weekend and I'm a little nervous about availability!

I think they (Diz) has added a couple more time slots to the really popular excursions. The Aruba 4x4 adventure was sold out when we tried a couple of weeks ago but we were able to find another similar outing. Also the 5 star catamaran turtle encounter in Barbados was booked up at the time but I believe they've added to that one. Good luck!! Hope you get what you're looking for.

I just hope I don't have to wait until the last minutes to find out our gty room assignment. I know it varies, but the suspense is getting the best of us.

Would anyone be interested in getting a Dis Meet scheduled onboard the ship sometime on a sea day?

OR

Possibly coordinate our excursions? I can't book until the 19th though.

Would anyone be interested in getting a Dis Meet scheduled onboard the ship sometime on a sea day?

OR

Possibly coordinate our excursions? I can't book until the 19th though.

There's already been a suggestion for a meet on the first full day onboard (sea day):

Been checking around regarding date/time of Castaway Club reception and I think we will not conflict if we hold our meet and greet at 2pm 6/18 (Day 2 - Sea Day). Anyone interested please join us at O'Gills.

There's already been a suggestion for a meet on the first full day onboard (sea day):
The moment you are guilty of not checking the other pages of this thread lol. I haven't been on this thread in a long time. Now that it's starting to get closer to the cruise, I figured I'd come back to it. I think a coordinated excursion would still be fun! :)

Anyone have any luck getting info on port loads?? I usually rely on this site >> http://ports.cruisett.com/ << but they don't have anything up there yet for our stops. Not a huge deal but ever since we were in Nassau with 5 other ships, I like to check.

Anyone have any luck getting info on port loads?? I usually rely on this site >> http://ports.cruisett.com/ << but they don't have anything up there yet for our stops. Not a huge deal but ever since we were in Nassau with 5 other ships, I like to check.
I find that site much less than accurate. I like to use: http://www.cruisetimetables.com/

You can usually also just search for port schedules (for example: "St Kitts port schedule"). That often will show a true list of who's in port.

AMusicLifeForMe - 2

I hope this isn't a problem. I just read your post. We are probably not going to participate in this. I don't have any time to think of anything to get or create a fish extender.

Hello Lucas... DW and I also will be "kid-less" and would enjoy meeting fellow cruisers.

Invitation to all who are interested in getting together.

We have a couple of sea days right out of port on this itinerary. How about Day 1 (6/18) 2pm in O' Gills?

Post a reply to let us know if you're in.

I'm interested in a M&G. I'll plan on being there.

I hope this isn't a problem. I just read your post. We are probably not going to participate in this. I don't have any time to think of anything to get or create a fish extender.
I'm not sure if anyone has picked up the slack on this. Stacia5 has posted that she's not on this cruise any longer. Don't know if anyone is still running a FE list.

Excited for this cruise. I'd like to participate in the fish extender. Can we be added? It is myself Lori-DW, DD-19, DD-15, and DD-12. Cabin 10084. Thanks in advance.

Excited for this cruise. I'd like to participate in the fish extender. Can we be added? It is myself Lori-DW, DD-19, DD-15, and DD-12. Cabin 10084. Thanks in advance.
I'm not sure there still is a Fish Extender group here. Stasia5 was doing it, but she had to cancel the cruise. She posted at that time the names she had on the list, but I don't know if anyone else is maintaining the list.

Here's who I had that were interested in the FE:

disfunfor3 - DW and DH

AMusicLifeForMe - 2

Redwhite&blue ?

Elainemitchell426 DW (Elaine), DH (Gary), DD (Marina 12), DS (Grant 9)

WALL-Ehopeful! - 1st time cruisers - DW (Kim), DH (BJ), DS (Danny 9)

DisneyMom-Jo - DW, DH, DD 16, DD 6, DD 6

Stasia5 - DW (Anne), DH (Kevin), DS (Zachary 14), DD (Mira 9) - Confirmed

DisCruzFan - DH (Kevin), DW (Christine), DD (Sara 16), DD (Emily 14) - Confirmed

mcnettclan - DH (Larry), DW (Judy) - Confirmed

Please provide names, ages of kids at time of sailing, and stateroom # if you have it.

My husband can't get the time off of work so we are going to have to cancel. :sad: I previously posted all the info I had about who was interested in doing on FE from this group. Someone will need to take this over or you can always join one on the site that can't be named. I wish you all a wonderful cruise! I'm sure it will be amazing!

ANYONE????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter