Disney Fantasy - June 17, 2017 - 11 night Southern Caribbean

Has anyone visited these ports before and have advice about excursions? My booking window opens tomorrow night and I have no clue. I've done eastern and western but never southern. Lol

Hi everyone. I am new to this and the thread thing so I am not sure if I am posting on the right site. I am going on this DC as well with my husband Rob , daughter Gabby 11 , and son Nick 12. We have been on many Disney cruises in the past but very excited for this itinerary. I would like to participate in the fish extender group if anyone is interested please let me
Know. I think the kids would love it.
There is a Facebook group for this cruise and an FE going on there :)

Sorry, I got my princesses mixed up. I meant it for PrincessShmoo.

But, I'm looking forward to meeting you, too, puzzledprincess! It's gonna be a great cruise!

I am sorry, I made the same mistake with confusing you with PrincessSchmoo, but I do look forward to meeting you and everyone in this group.

Hi all--I called yesterday and got the information for formal/pirate/semi-formal. :) Formal night is the first At Sea day, Sunday, June 18. Pirate night is Friday, June 23 (Martinique day), and semi formal is Monday, June 26 (last At Sea day). Happy planning!

Last edited:
Hi all--I called yesterday and got the information for formal/pirate/semi-formal. :) Formal night is the first At Sea day, Sunday, June 28. Pirate night is Friday, June 23 (Martinique day), and semi formal is Monday, June 26 (last At Sea day). Happy planning!
Thank you for the info!

Been checking around regarding date/time of Castaway Club reception and I think we will not conflict if we hold our meet and greet at 2pm 6/18 (Day 2 - Sea Day). Anyone interested please join us at O'Gills.

FYI.... Port Adventures are booking quickly. This is the first cruise I've had any trouble. Excursions we had planned through Diz were sold out in Aruba and Barbados :sad1:

How's everyone doing on getting the excursions you want? We usually book through Disney - DW insists the additional cost is worth keeping her stress level lower, which of course leads to my stress level remaining more manageable :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter