Disney Fantasy - June 17, 2017 - 11 night Southern Caribbean

Soo excited! This is our 5th DCL cruise, traveled on the Dream and Fantasy. Different parts of the Carribean. We never did the Fish Exchange group but would love to join in for this upcoming Cruise in June. Please let me know what to do to sign up.

Welcome all!! I'm getting ready to start putting together FE lists. I see a lot of you have expressed interest so I'll go through the posts and include anyone who has already stated they want to be included. I'll keep the groups to a max of 10 cabins, but anyone is welcome to be on more than one list if they choose. Just let me know! :) The boards of tons of info on Fish Extenders, how to make or buy one, gift ideas, how it works, etc., but feel free to post any questions here. This will be my 6th cruise and 4th time doing the FE. My family loves it! Its so much fun to come back to your room and see what goodies have been dropped off.

330 days to go!

Thank you for doing this. We would love to join the FE Group this June. Sailing will be DH Kevin, DW. Christine, DD Sara 16, DD Emily 14 (ages at time of sailing). We booked on a Cat.4A on Deck 9

Randomly curious...Does anyone know when Disney will come out with their port adventures for Aruba? I'm trying to find out which port adventures I'll want to book when my window opens, and there is nothing for that port on the port adventures portion of the DCL website.

Thank you for doing this. We would love to join the FE Group this June. Sailing will be DH Kevin, DW. Christine, DD Sara 16, DD Emily 14 (ages at time of sailing). We booked on a Cat.4A on Deck 9

You've been added and :welcome:

I've got my list from before of those who said they were interested, but would like confirmation since I know plans change. Anyone interested in the FE, please post!

Still interested How will I know who is in my Group?

I've got my list from before of those who said they were interested, but would like confirmation since I know plans change. Anyone interested in the FE, please post!

Still interested How will I know who is in my Group?
I'll be posting the group once confirmed. Hopefully by the end of the month. I think we've only had nine families say they were interested, but again, there hasn't been much chatter here so I don't know if those who originally said they wanted to participate still want to do so or if they've joined a FE else where. :(

Here's who I had that were interested in the FE:

disfunfor3 - DW and DH

AMusicLifeForMe - 2

Redwhite&blue ?

Elainemitchell426 DW (Elaine), DH (Gary), DD (Marina 12), DS (Grant 9)

WALL-Ehopeful! - 1st time cruisers - DW (Kim), DH (BJ), DS (Danny 9)

DisneyMom-Jo - DW, DH, DD 16, DD 6, DD 6

Stasia5 - DW (Anne), DH (Kevin), DS (Zachary 14), DD (Mira 9) - Confirmed

DisCruzFan - DH (Kevin), DW (Christine), DD (Sara 16), DD (Emily 14) - Confirmed

mcnettclan - DH (Larry), DW (Judy) - Confirmed

Please provide names, ages of kids at time of sailing, and stateroom # if you have it.

Randomly curious...Does anyone know when Disney will come out with their port adventures for Aruba? I'm trying to find out which port adventures I'll want to book when my window opens, and there is nothing for that port on the port adventures portion of the DCL website.

I asked DCL customer service this question. After initially being surprised that nothing was up on the website yet, he talked to his supervisor. They told him they are still negotiating with tour companies and expect to have it up on the web site in time for the booking window. I like to research way ahead of that time frame both on the DCL site and outside of it but looks like we'll have to wait a little longer :rolleyes1

We have been booked on this cruise since day 1. Looking forward to a longer Caribbean cruise on the Fantasy!

We are booked! We have a large fun family group. This is our 4th DCL trip. Have not yet been assigned our veranda rooms!

Last edited:
Hello!I just booked this cruise yesterday!!! I am super excited! We have been on 4 Disney cruises so far but they were 3 and 4 nighters on Dream and Magic. This will be a whole new experience for us! There are 4 of us-myself, DH, DD (16), and DD (6). I look forward to learning the ins and outs of a cruise this length!!! See you all in 132 days!!!!

My husband can't get the time off of work so we are going to have to cancel. :sad: I previously posted all the info I had about who was interested in doing on FE from this group. Someone will need to take this over or you can always join one on the site that can't be named. I wish you all a wonderful cruise! I'm sure it will be amazing!

Just booked! Excited about the itinerary, and in the process of ordering fish extenders for my almost 4 year old and my parents, gotta decide on some door magnets, I haven't taken a Disney cruise for over 10 years!! Can't wait! Anyone have suggestions about anything with the fish extenders and magnets!? Looks like people are really into this!

My husband can't get the time off of work so we are going to have to cancel. :sad: I previously posted all the info I had about who was interested in doing on FE from this group. Someone will need to take this over or you can always join one on the site that can't be named. I wish you all a wonderful cruise! I'm sure it will be amazing!

Oh no! Looks like u were the only one on here posting about the fish extenders!! I just posted about if anyone new about it

I'll be posting the group once confirmed. Hopefully by the end of the month. I think we've only had nine families say they were interested, but again, there hasn't been much chatter here so I don't know if those who originally said they wanted to participate still want to do so or if they've joined a FE else where. :(
Can u add my family on as well, we have 2 rooms, one for my parents, and my room is me, DH and DD(4yo). Thanks!

So excited to join this group! Our family of 4 with 2 teens will be sailing with you all! We travel to WDW every year but this is only our second Disney cruise. I see I have some catching up to do-there are so many fun excursions so we are tying to figure out what to do where-all while trying to stick with a budget! Can't wait to learn more!

What's the FE group?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter