Disney Fantasy - June 17, 2017 - 11 night Southern Caribbean

Stasia5

Mouseketeer
Just booked! I was so happy to see something different offered in the summer 2017 sailings.

This will be our 6th cruise with DCL. It will be me, Anne, with my DH, Kevin, and DS - 14 and DD - 9. We're from Ft. Gratiot, MI. Is it too soon to start the countdown?! ;)

Last edited:
Just booked! I was so happy to see something different offered in the summer 2017 sailings.

This will be our 6th cruise with DCL. It will be me, Anne, with my DH, Kevin, and DS - 14 and DD - 9. We're from Ft. Gratiot, MI. Is it too soon to start the countdown! ;)
I can't book this until tomorrow and I'm waiting for a quote back from my travel agent. Your kids are same as my kids, can I ask approximately how much your quote was? Trying to anticipate if we're going to be able to do this one or not

I can't book this until tomorrow and I'm waiting for a quote back from my travel agent. Your kids are same as my kids, can I ask approximately how much your quote was? Trying to anticipate if we're going to be able to do this one or not

For a Category 05D Verandah was $14,691.68. I was also quoted $13,789.68 for a category 08D Oceanview. We went with the Verandah. I'm not going to lie, the price almost made me faint. I'll be making some serious cost saving measures to my household budget this next year.

For a Category 05D Verandah was $14,691.68. I was also quoted $13,789.68 for a category 08D Oceanview. We went with the Verandah. I'm not going to lie, the price almost made me faint. I'll be making some serious cost saving measures to my household budget this next year.
Wow! Thank you so much for sharing! I know, I'm already trying to think about where I can cut back to swing this! Thanks again!

Hello, booked in a Category 4E, but our usual cabin was not available when the TA finally got through, so we are 2 cabins forward from normal. It will be myself, my wife, and our daughter - 12. This will be our third cruise on Disney Fantasy: Eastern Caribbean in October of 2013 and Western Caribbean in October of 2016. Also, will be the ninth DCL cruise: Disney Dream in September-October 2012 and October 2014 both 4-night Bahamas, Disney Wonder in June 2013 on 7-night Alaska, and Disney Magic in June 2014 on a 12-night Med, June 2015 on a 7-night Northern Europe, and June 2016 on a 12-night British Isles.
Really excited to see a longer Southern Caribbean cruise in the summer on a newer ship.

Hello from the UK!:boat:
We are also booked and I'm so excited! We've done several Disney cruises but never sailed on the Fantasy, so looking forward to lots of hints and tips for the, bigger ship.

:littleangel:

I booked this today also. A 9A which we have never stayed in before. Just me and my daughter (13 at time of cruise). This will be number 7 for us. We have done all 4 ships but really enjoy the Fantasy. Last one was actually a B2B on her in 2015. Can't wait for the Southern Caribbean. This is my dream itinerary

Hi. I also booked yesterday. I'm Ellen and I'll be sailing with my DH Kenny and DD Melanie (who will be 20 years old at time of cruise). it will be our 13th Disney cruise but first time on the Fantasy. We've sailed on the other 3 ships. We've always wanted to do the southern Caribbean on Disney and couldn't pass up this opportunity. We live in Rockaway Park, New York city.

We just booked this cruise. Originally booked on the 7-night in May, but needed to change due to work conflict, and this one opened up! So excited! It will be me, DH, DD5 and DD3. This will be our 3rd cruise, and our 3rd ship. :-) I look forward to chatting with you all as we plan for this amazing trip, and hopefully meeting up once we are on board!

Hi! I'm Karen we booked yesterday also. We are super excited for this trip. We are friends with Ellen, Kenny and Melanie. I'll be traveling with Rusty, DD ( Hannah 19 at time of cruise) and DS (Ethan 13 at time of cruise). Most of us are from the Chicago area (my daughter goes to school in New York...so, I guess that's where she is from)

I'm already over the shock of the price. Working out the details on making payments. Trying to focus my energy more on the exciting itinerary.

Hi! I'm Karen we booked yesterday also. We are super excited for this trip. We are friends with Ellen, Kenny and Melanie. I'll be traveling with Rusty, DD ( Hannah 19 at time of cruise) and DS (Ethan 13 at time of cruise). Most of us are from the Chicago area (my daughter goes to school in New York...so, I guess that's where she is from)

Hey Karen, looking forward to another fantastic cruise with you!!!

ellen

We just booked too! So excited! This is our third DCL cruise, all on the Fantasy. Different part of the Carribean each time. :-) Just completed our second cruise on April 9, 2016, so happy to have this to look forward to for the next 14 months.

We are DH-Brian, DW-Heather, DS-Jackson (8), DD-Viviana(8) and DD-Alessandra (5)(ages at time of sailing). We live in Livermore CA (near SF Bay). In Cabin 8610. (Cat 4B). Early dinner seating.

We had so much fun with our Fish Exchange group on the last cruise. I know it's early but I would love to join and FE group when one opens up.
-Heather

We just booked too! So excited! This is our third DCL cruise, all on the Fantasy. Different part of the Carribean each time. :-) Just completed our second cruise on April 9, 2016, so happy to have this to look forward to for the next 14 months.

We are DH-Brian, DW-Heather, DS-Jackson (8), DD-Viviana(8) and DD-Alessandra (5)(ages at time of sailing). We live in Livermore CA (near SF Bay). In Cabin 8610. (Cat 4B). Early dinner seating.

We had so much fun with our Fish Exchange group on the last cruise. I know it's early but I would love to join and FE group when one opens up.
-Heather

We are in Santa Clara!

Hubby and I will be going on this cruise. We went with the inside deluxe stateroom because veranda was too expensive. And it gives me a chance to see the virtual porthole! Past 2 cruises have been in veranda rooms, but its a little too much for our budget. Will anyone be starting a facebook group? I am also looking forward to participating in an FE! And I already have the disney app counting down. :rainbow:

Quick question for those in this group, does anyone have Cabin 5536? If so, did you select it or was it assigned to you?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter