• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy, July 21, 2022 9 -Night S. Caribbean Cruise

Did anyone have any random changes today? Our dining changed from late to early when we didn’t even request it? We always requested late and had late until today?

This also happened to a family traveling with us and probably tied to us for dinner. But never had an UNREQUESTED change like this before - thoughts from this group?

Did anyone have any random changes today?
No unexpected changes yesterday that I noticed but we already had early dining.

Also - covid tests taken and uploaded to Safe Passage - now, just have to hope nothing crazy happens with the airline! (We're the first flight out tomorrow, so it should be fine).

Our son just tested negative as well. Just waiting for his Safe Passage approval. We are already in Orlando, so we just need to catch our ride to the port Thursday.

Checked ours, and ours still shows main seating.

Looking forward to meeting some of you onboard. We tested negative earlier today. Just waiting for that clear to sail!

I've got the meetups noted. We have some name tags we can bring in case anyone wants to be super nerdy and slap a tag with their handle on so we can put faces to handles.

Did anyone have any random changes today? Our dining changed from late to early when we didn’t even request it? We always requested late and had late until today?

This also happened to a family traveling with us and probably tied to us for dinner. But never had an UNREQUESTED change like this before - thoughts from this group?
We're still listed as second seating. People have also been having their transfer dropping off their reservations. What a mess Disney IT is!

So we showed up at our hotel an hour ago and they never got our reservation from American Express. So after an hour of being on the phone, I did get a new room at $50 more than my old rate and still double charged since I prepaid…Have to work it all out before we leave tomorrow. That being said, the staff here has been very nice!

So it’s not only Disney‘s IT that is terrible!

@Clarkson U @Cruising Engineer
It was great to meet you both.

As promised the safe I purchased from Amazon:

SAFEGO Portable Indoor/Outdoor Lock Box Safe with Key and Combination Access

It seems a little pricier than previously, so you might want to check some other sources.
It was great meeting you both as well! Thank you for this.
It was a blast meeting both of you also. We got home last yesterday (all day flying). Now it's a ton of emails to sort through. I wish I were back on the ship with a menu in my hand. Oh well, carry-on as usual.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter