• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Fantasy, July 21, 2022 9 -Night S. Caribbean Cruise

I believe it's per account/email address. If your daughter is an adult, then she needs to create her own account with a separate email address. My husband did his own with his email. I did mine and our 16 year old son with my email. However, I have noticed some emails about my husband making changes to his, but I can't view his details, just status. Maybe I got emails, since I am the primary on the reservation, and I created an account first.
thanks

Thanks.

Of course I'm just noticing now my vax card and my vax daughters are missing our middle initials. I hope that's not an issue.
Mine and my son's do not have middle initials either. I don't think it will be a problem. I didn't use middle initials on the DCL reservations either.

I don't think it will be a problem. I didn't use middle initials on the DCL reservations either.
I think the only entity that really cares are the airlines. "Close Enough" is good for most things.

That being said...and this has been discussed before... My last name is McX but for some reason it is Mc X on my passport this time around...and even though I told Disney it should be McX (and everything in the Disney system said McX)...when they scanned my passport in Vancouver, it got switched back to Mc X... I spoke to Disney IT who said they could fix it for now...but no guarantee it would stay fixed. :confused3

We got the all clear from Safe Passage too, including the 90 day recovery for my husband and I.

I don't use my middle initials (I have two) when I fly and for cruises, just my first and last name. My passport and Global Entry/TSA have my full name with first, two middles, and last. Unfortunately, Texas only allows one middle name, so I can only have one on my driver's license. Last time we flew, my husband put my two middle initials. It somehow messed up my TSA pre-check. While we waited in line at the airport to fix it, he was able to call and have them fix it. So, I either only use my first and last names, or I use my full complete name with no initials. It's weird how wonky stuff is.

We got the all clear from Safe Passage too, including the 90 day recovery for my husband and I.

I don't use my middle initials (I have two) when I fly and for cruises, just my first and last name. My passport and Global Entry/TSA have my full name with first, two middles, and last. Unfortunately, Texas only allows one middle name, so I can only have one on my driver's license. Last time we flew, my husband put my two middle initials. It somehow messed up my TSA pre-check. While we waited in line at the airport to fix it, he was able to call and have them fix it. So, I either only use my first and last names, or I use my full complete name with no initials. It's weird how wonky stuff is.

My wife is going through the process of the 90 day recovery as she tested positive the second week of June

@soniam

Are you guys ordering the home/zoom covid test or getting them done yourself? We're leaving for Florida Tuesday, the 19th and just wondering.
I already ordered eMed to do in Orlando, since we are supposed to be arriving this Wednesday. I had ordered for all of us, but now only our son needs it. He's the only one that didn't get it within the last 3 weeks after our Disneyland trip.

Planning to use OnPoint for testing at home on tuesday before the sailing. I live in FL so that makes it easier for me. Already have tests at home so plan to use them and go with the cheaper option. My wife got it in mid-June so is in the recovery letter process waiting on safe passage to approve her documents. Then only 3 of us have to test. Got luggage tags this past weekend so excited that this unique sailing that has been on our bucket list is coming close to fruition. 9 days and 6 hours left as I type this. Yeah!!!!! So excited to meet up with folks from this thread as well.

Planning to use OnPoint for testing at home on tuesday before the sailing. I live in FL so that makes it easier for me. Already have tests at home so plan to use them and go with the cheaper option. My wife got it in mid-June so is in the recovery letter process waiting on safe passage to approve her documents. Then only 3 of us have to test. Got luggage tags this past weekend so excited that this unique sailing that has been on our bucket list is coming close to fruition. 9 days and 6 hours left as I type this. Yeah!!!!! So excited to meet up with folks from this thread as well.
No luggage tags for us yet, but we hand carry/roll onto the ship. Can't wait to meet everyone also.

My shirt saga...so I decided to make shirts for me and my 2 SILs. My one SIL is a master crafter...so I was trying to keep it simple. I ordered the shirts and made them...only to realize I made one of them so crooked even DH noticed. I couldn't give it to her...so I tried to order a new shirt. And even though it was only a week later, no one seems to make a shirt that color anymore. When I order what is supposed to be the same color it isn't (which I've done twice).

Anyway, I could remake all of them in the same color and basically waste the first three...or remake 2 in different colors so they're all different. Ugh! Shirt Drama!

We received our eMeds and will do it early Tuesday morning. Flying into MCO Sunday for three days in the Parks.

We are doing the same with the testing. We are going to WDW after the cruise. Hope you got there safe. When you get a chance, can you give me an idea the protocol for the testing on zoom??? Do you just take the test then hold up the results?? Thanks

We are doing the same with the testing. We are going to WDW after the cruise. Hope you got there safe. When you get a chance, can you give me an idea the protocol for the testing on zoom??? Do you just take the test then hold up the results?? Thanks
Tony from La Lido Loca did a video on the entire pre-cruise test (zoom) with eMed:

PRE CRUISE HOME TEST WALKTHROUGH

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter