Disney Fantasy, July 21, 2022 9 -Night S. Caribbean Cruise

Cruising Engineer

DIS Veteran
Ahoy fellow cruisers! We are finally going on a cruise again. With 4 cancellations under our belt, my DH and I are excited about going back to the Southern Caribbean. What are your experiences on this cruise or will this be your first time in the beautiful waters of the Caribbean?

soniam

Wooden leg named Smith...
We are very excited to join this cruise. We have done Western on the Fantasy. Eastern with Royal Caribbean, and Southern with Celebrity. We haven't been to Dominica though. We only had 2 cancellations by DCL and one self-cancellation/modification.

Cruising Engineer

DIS Veteran
We are very excited to join this cruise. We have done Western on the Fantasy. Eastern with Royal Caribbean, and Southern with Celebrity. We haven't been to Dominica though. We only had 2 cancellations by DCL and one self-cancellation/modification.
:welcome: Welcome aboard. So glad to meet you. Even one cancellation is one too many. You have quite a reference list of places and cruises under your belt. We are also eager to visit Dominica on this adventure.
Love your photo .... I bought Thing 1, 2, and 3 for my grandniece and nephews a couple of years back.

• EXCLUSIVE - Dreams Unlimited Travel Gift Basket!
    Book your Disney Cruise Line vacation through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive an exclusive, complimentary Gift Basket. This Gift Basket is a result of client feedback as well as posts from DISboards.com; we call it our “What you didn't know you needed on a Disney Cruise Kit”.
    Click Here for Details

• Tay N Evie's Mom

DIS Veteran
    DH and I are booked on this cruise! This will be our 21st cruise on DCL. We recently did the Dream 8/30/21-9/3/21 and have a 7 night scheduled in December. We did the 11 night Southern Caribbean back in 2019 to celebrate DD college graduation.

This cruise is to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary which will be July 18, 2022. We love longer cruises and can’t wait for this to come!!

Cruising Engineer

DIS Veteran
    DH and I are booked on this cruise! This will be our 21st cruise on DCL. We recently did the Dream 8/30/21-9/3/21 and have a 7 night scheduled in December. We did the 11 night Southern Caribbean back in 2019 to celebrate DD college graduation.

This cruise is to celebrate our 30th wedding anniversary which will be July 18, 2022. We love longer cruises and can’t wait for this to come!!
    Welcome Aboard :welcome: . WOW, you are really seasoned cruisers with DCL. Our last S. Caribbean was in 2016, a 7 night, beginning and ending in San Juan, PR. A 30-year anniversary celebration on the Fantasy in the blue waters of the Caribbean will be memorable for you. We also enjoy longer cruises. Traveling from New Mexico to FL just about takes the better part of a day. We'd be cruising more but right now I am a student and busy with dissertation projects and papers. Can't wait to see 300 days fly by and get on that ship.

soniam

Wooden leg named Smith...

Congratulations on the anniversary! We are very much looking forward to this cruise. My husband and I did a Southern Caribbean out of San Juan on Celebrity for our 20th anniversary a few years ago. Can't wait to show some of the islands to our son. Heck, I can't wait to get on a cruise.

• Connect

TODAY'S HEADLINES

Book your Disney Cruise through Dreams Unlimited Travel and receive a Shipboard Credit and an Exclusive Gift Basket!