Disney Fantasy July 13, 2019

We wanted that date so bad! But we ended up with August 10, 2019. It was $1100 less expensive for the same room.

1st Disney Cruise! 16 of us!! Everyone in my family is going from my Dad who will be 79 to my youngest niece who will be 3. So excited!

hi! This will be my first cruise. Traveling with my husband, our 2 boys (ages 12 and 8) and some other family members.

Hey from Gill&Peach! We are also 1st time Disney Cruisers w 5yo son and 3yo daughter. Any tips for us would be great! Thank you.

Ready for July to get here! This will be my 5th Disney Cruise, but the first on the Fantasy! Will be my son and I. He is 20 years old. Disney Cruise isn’t just for kids!
We had a great time 2 years ago on the Dream, with Chris from the UK as the entertainment director. We heard he moved over to the Fanrasy. Hoping he is on board in July.

Hello to all!

This is our 3rd consecutive Disney Cruise on the Fantasy.

About us. We are a family of 11 for this cruise; 4 grandchildren, 2 sets of their parents, adult single son and us (the grandparents Ron and Bunny).

Our story. We became addicted to Disney Cruising in the spring of 2017. Just us grandparents took our then two 5 year granddaughters (without their parents) on a Kindermoon trip before they started Kindergarten in the Fall. We knew we wouldn’t be able to take them out of school once they started. This trip was something that as cruisers ourselves promised our grandchildren on the day they were born. They girls had a wonderful, memory filled trip that also included a stay at WDW for a few days on princess beds at Port Orleans - Riverside. That whole trip was all about our princesses meeting every single Disney princess. I cannot begin to tell you the amount of joy it has brought to us and them.

So forward to the following spring of 2018. It was the grandsons turn to go, they were now 5 and would be entering Kindergarten that Fall. They were all too eager as they had watched the girls trip video over and over so they would know what to do on board the ship. Needless to say they had a blast. It was a Star Wars cruise and was just perfect. We again stayed at WDW this time at Wilderness Lodge and it was a wonderful trip as well. The boys have their own trip video that they watch over and over.

So it is now coming up to this summer 2019. It is our 40th wedding anniversary and we could not think of anything better than to spend it with our grandchildren...their parents were begging to tag along. So we are all sailing this cruise so that the grandchildren can show their parents all the fun they had with the grandparents. Mind you it did take some coaxing and negotiating to take the grandkids on their special trips in the first place. The parents and our adult son have never cruised so this should be an interesting trip. I’m sure their kids will show them everything onboard including where they can find the all you can eat ice cream cones! We plan to stay at WDW again at Wilderness Lodge.

I am happy to answer any questions you may have. The last two Disney cruises our cabin was a family ocean view cabin on deck 6 with 2 large circle windows that the kids love to lay in. This upcoming cruise we are all in balcony cabins on deck 6.

Now that we are into the new year the little ones are counting down the days on their calendars with stickers. Very excited!

We just booked this cruise to celebrate our 20th anniversary. This will be our second Disney cruise but our kids first. )ur 2 kids - son is 16 and daughter is 14. Is anyone organizing Fish Extender exchanges?

We booked our cruise for 7/13/19 about 6 months ago and I just stumbled on this thread while doing some research for our cruise. First time cruisers, LONG time WDW travelers. We went to WDW on our honeymoon and have gone almost once a year since. We will be celebrating our 20th anniversary and DD's 12 birthday on this cruise. :) We told our kiddos that we are taking a year off disney parks this summer, but have this cruise and a week at WDW booked as well. They think we are just going to "the beach" in Florida. I can't wait to see the look on their faces when we pull up to the dock to board the ship.

Hi Ron and Bunny - this is our first cruise (husband and 5 year old daughter): we’re so excited, any suggestions or things we shouldn’t miss? Thank you!!

Hello Boo banana!

We are soooo excited to be on the ship soon. I'm sure your 5yo would love to meet all the princesses at the meet and greets. My granddaughters wore the princess dresses everyday onboard. The Oceaneers club is a great way for her to meet and play with other kids while you have an appointment in the spa. Our G-kids loved eating dinner and going off with the oceaneer cast members during dinner (they get served first). It was nice that the adults could have some adult time finishing their dinner. Mini golf was very enjoyable for the Gkids too. But nothing compares to the Aquaduck and Mickey slide!

hi! This will be my first cruise. Traveling with my husband, our 2 boys (ages 12 and 8) and some other family members.
Hi! This is our first cruise as well, my boys are 9 and 13. Can I ask what special things you are planning on doing, I'm not sure what I should plan for. Thanks!

Looking for an experienced cruiser... my sister and her family are about to take their first cruise. They are interested in Fish Extenders so I trying to prepare and get them set. My sister is in a wheelchair- will this limit her ability to participate....???? Thank you
Serenamariesmith@yahoo.com

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!