Disney Fantasy January 21, 2017 — 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise

We are in!
DW, DD (11 @ cruise time) & her BFF (12 first cruise time) , myself.
350 Days!!
This will be our 3rd Disney cruise, 2nd on the Fantasy.
Our DD's BFF's first ever cruise/first airplane ride!
Doing an inside state room for the first time, DD wanted the magic porthole. Have always had a veranda, so we will see!!

Doing an inside state room for the first time, DD wanted the magic porthole. Have always had a veranda, so we will see!!

We switched to an inside state room on the Alaska cruise. We didn't get the magic portholes, but it was nice and dark and easy to sleep without having the sunlight creep in on us. There is plenty of deck space if you just want to lounge and watch the scenery go by.

My dd will be 10 when we set sail. I'm ready now. Just gotta get my passports now. Oh and gonna make me a count down calendar.

Hi Fantasy Friends!! This is our 2nd cruise, and we can't wait! We sailed 8 days on the Wonder in the November/ December 2015... It was sooooo Magical we just had to book another one. Fish Extenders were so much fun!! We can't wait to do it again. :) Already shopping and planning. Love it!

Hi All! We will be sailing on our 3rd Disney cruise (the first two were on the Magic). DH and I have loved the smaller ship, and are looking forward to experiencing the Fantasy. We'll be celebrating our son's seventh birthday during the cruise.

Hello,
We will be on this one as well. Can't wait! We sailed on Magic last January.
Our last ship group had a Facebook page for easy tips and connecting. Does this one have one yet?

Hello,
We will be on this one as well. Can't wait! We sailed on Magic last January.
Our last ship group had a Facebook page for easy tips and connecting. Does this one have one yet?
Yes it does but there is some sort of rule that prevents people from posting the link

Just got off the Fantasy Eastern yesterday and can't wait to board next year
Did you feel like it was crowded? I have been reading reviews and allot say that there are too many people. Many of them came from Magic to Fantasy.

How do we find it then? I searched many combo's and not able to find it
It's up to you to find it. Search directions and links cannot be posted here on DISboards (either directly on the cruise meet thread or via private conversations.

Time was that other sites were allowed to be linked, but too many times the links were directed at getting people away from DIsboards. So the policy was made to not allow such links.

It's up to you to find it. Search directions and links cannot be posted here on DISboards (either directly on the cruise meet thread or via private conversations.

Time was that other sites were allowed to be linked, but too many times the links were directed at getting people away from DIsboards. So the policy was made to not allow such links.
I understand not posting the link based on your info above ^ but why can't the description be posted to help people find it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter