Disney Fantasy Cruise February 20, 2016

I have updated and uploaded the FE/ Mixology list. Please check it at your leisure and let me know of any needed changes.:flower1:

Attachments

• Disboards FE Feb 2016.pdf
    100.6 KB · Views: 24
We just got off the Feb 21-28 Fantasy sailing and rebooked Feb 20 for next year! We would love to join the FE. It is myself (Alicia), my DH (Matt), my DS (Brady age 9) and DD (Mariah age 14).

As more people join will we be grouping the FE staterooms so it doesn't become too overwhelming? The cruise we just got off had around 100 staterooms and we made groups of 10 (I thought 20 was better so I asked to be in two groups).

I know..crazy isn't it?! Our 8A cabin 2A1C went up $1048 since the day after the Star Wars announcement!
The price increases are insane. The website isn't letting me change my dummy reservation that I booked onboard so I have to call in the change in the morning. I hope it doesn't go up any more in the next 7 hours!

Hi!! We will be on this cruise as well! I'm VERY excited! This is a reward cruise, as I plan on completing the Enchanted 10k at WDW that morning before heading to Port Canaveral. I know I will be exhausted that first day, but what better place to relax?! My family that will be celebrating my accomplishment with me will be my DH, DD10 (at time of sailing), My mom, and my dad! I will want to participate in an FE as well! Sorry for all the !'s but I think this post calls for them LOL:jumping1:
That's awesome- I've done a few Disney races and they are an amazing experience!

Just booked last week; this will be our 3rd Disney cruise; first time doing a 7 day cruise though. It will be Minnie me, my Goofy husband, Charming son age 6, Princess Samantha age 8 and our little Sleeping Beauty Mary 18months at the time of sailing. We'll be cabin number 6022 and want to do FE :-)!

Are you following a training plan? Will this be your first 1/2? A plan is key. When I did Goofy in 2013 I had a strategy too on how to handle the 2 races. Don't worry about time and just soak up the magic of Disney. The crowd support is amazing and running into MK is overwhelming. Feel welcomed to ask me any questions. Too!

We officially booked this last week. My husband and I are traveling, and this will be our 3rd together on the Fantasy (4th lifetime Disney cruise).

Edit:

Please add us to the FE! Kevin and Kelly, room 6550.

Alicia, I think you know this already now, but we are doing groups of 20 cabins. :):flower:

Oy. Not to complain...but this cruise is already expensive enough. Can we do groups of 10? That worked very well on the last cruise we did. 20 seems like quite a lot to pack and spend.

Are you following a training plan? Will this be your first 1/2? A plan is key. When I did Goofy in 2013 I had a strategy too on how to handle the 2 races. Don't worry about time and just soak up the magic of Disney. The crowd support is amazing and running into MK is overwhelming. Feel welcomed to ask me any questions. Too!

Thank you for the advice! I'm not actually doing the half this time, just the 10k & 5k. It will be my first Disney race and first 10K. I do have a training app, and I plan on doing several 5k races during the year.

Thank you for the advice! I'm not actually doing the half this time, just the 10k & 5k. It will be my first Disney race and first 10K. I do have a training app, and I plan on doing several 5k races during the year.
I saw that the cruise is the same weekend as the princess half! I registered for the half in 2014 but I wasn't able to go so I quit training. I am going to start taking it seriously and register for the 10k.

I saw that the cruise is the same weekend as the princess half! I registered for the half in 2014 but I wasn't able to go so I quit training. I am going to start taking it seriously and register for the 10k.

Awesome! We can share training stories lol Isn't a cruise the perfect way to relax afterwards?!

Wow-I haven't been on here in a bit and you guys have been busy! I am also hoping to do the Princess 10K debarkation morning---how many others are planning this? I always run alone and make friends as I go, but it would be great to start with some friends. I will be updating the fish extender in the next couple of days so can we take a vote as to how many cabins per group. I am good with either 10 or 20.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter