Disney Fantasy April 2013 Western w/ pics! UPDATE 7/4

heatherlynn444

DIS Veteran
My husband and I sailed on the Disney Fantasy on the April 27th Western Caribbean cruise. It was our first sailing as gold CC members, and we ate palo brunch, palo dinner, and went to Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel, and castaway cay. We also ran the castaway cay 5k
This is not a completed report, I add to it once a week, so please check back for more!

Part 1 <-----Boarding the ship/first day

Part 2 <----- Palo brunch

Part 3 <-----Sea Day and Grand Cayman

Part 4 <------ Costa Maya day

Part 5 <------------- Palo Dinner

Part 6 <--------- Cozumel Day

Part 7 <------- Sea Day

Part 8 <----------- Castaway Cay day!

Great pics and trip report! We go on th same cruise next year. I loventh pics of you on the balcony and of your hubby wearing your bra!! Lol

Loving your blog Heather ::yes:: We were on the same cruise, we had done a back to back (20th & 27th April) and had an amazing time, you can see my trip report HERE if you're interested

I look forward to your next update :)

Loving your blog Heather ::yes:: We were on the same cruise, we had done a back to back (20th & 27th April) and had an amazing time, you can see my trip report HERE if you're interested

I look forward to your next update :)

wow 2 weeks of cruising?!? I would LOVE that! How does it work, did you get to keep your same room, etc?

Love your report. What stateroom were you in that you could see the fireworks from? We did the eastern and now we are thinking about the western for next summer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter