Disney Fantasy 9176 & 9674... connecting balconies?

Dizney73

DIS Veteran
We just booked a cruise aboard the Fantasy for summer 2018 with our friends. We chose staterooms 9176 and 9674 (category 5e aft) knowing that they are not connecting rooms but believing the balconies will connect. On the deck plans there is a gray box, believed to be a closet, between the two rooms. Can anyone verify that the balconies between 9176 and 9674 do or do not connect?

I have already checked on the Disney Cruise line blog where I always get directed for a review of 9674 but I have noticed that the small map at the top showing the placement of the room actually shows room 9672 vs 9674! I have been searching everywhere for another review but can't find one with this info. Who best to ask than the Dis?:)

Is that a typo on the room numbers? 91-- numbers are port side, while 96-- numbers are starboard.

Oh those (awesome) staterooms! Sorry to scare you. I should have looked at the plan before commenting.

I have nothing to add regarding opening the connecting balconies, however, I just wanted to say we had 9176 this last May on the Fantasy and I loved it!! The balcony was bigger than some of my first apartments were :cutie::earboy2:

I just checked my pics from last month and yes it opens to the balcony on either side.

We've had 9174, 9176, 9674, and 9672 across the aft of the Dream and were able to connect all 4 balconies. I'm not sure why the deck plan shows a space between 9176 and 9674 as I don't remember anything being there. If I am remembering correctly there was a closet across the hall from these staterooms.

I've been in these rooms on the dream, I can try to find some pics... they should be the same.

We've had 9174, 9176, 9674, and 9672 across the aft of the Dream and were able to connect all 4 balconies. I'm not sure why the deck plan shows a space between 9176 and 9674 as I don't remember anything being there. If I am remembering correctly there was a closet across the hall from these staterooms.
Wow! That was done party deck!! Love it! That's what we are hoping... We can open our doors and spend quality time on the balcony!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter