Disney Fantasy 7-night Eastern Caribbean December 28th, 2019

scgustafson

DIS Veteran/DCL Platinum
Hello All,
I guess I am the first for this sailing. My name is Scott and I will be travelling with my wife Donna and our daughter, Kenzie, who will be 15 on this cruise. We are from Chandler, Arizona, but have lived quite a few places across the US due to my being a retired Naval Officer. This will be our 16th DCL cruise, and we have sailed the previous, or currently booked, ones:
  • 4-night Bahamas on Disney Dream - September-October 2012
  • 7-night Alaska on Disney Wonder - June 2013
  • 7-night Eastern Caribbean on Disney Fantasy - October 2013
  • 12-night Mediterranean on Disney Magic - June 2014
  • 4-night Bahamas on Disney Dream - October 2014
  • 7-night Northern Europe on Disney Magic - June 2015
  • Inaugural 12-night British Isles on Disney Magic - June 2016
  • Inaugural 8-night Western Caribbean on Disney Fantasy - October 2016
  • 4-night Baja on Disney Wonder - October 2017 (first leg of back-to-back)
  • 3-night Baja on Disney Wonder - October 2017 (second leg of back-to-back)
  • 7-night Bahamas on Disney Wonder - December 2017-January 2018
  • 7-night Mediterranean on Disney Magic - June 2018
  • 7-night Bahamas on Disney Wonder - December 2018-January 2019
  • 5-night Baja on Disney Wonder - March 2019
  • 7-night Alaska on Disney Wonder - June 2019

Hello, we just booked this cruise over the last weekend. It is our first Disney cruise and our first ever cruise. My name is Joanna and my husbands name is Rick. We are travelling with our two children Ethan (9) and Katie (13). We are from London, Ontario Canada and are very excited for the cruise!

Hello! Our family will joining you. My name is Erika and my husband is Brian. We are traveling with our kids Lauren (18), and Garrett (16) (19 and 17 when we cruise). We are from the Chicago suburbs. My mom, as well as my sister's family will also be part of our group.

Hello! We are sailing on this date as well! It's an extended family trip - I'm Barbara, and my immediate family includes my husband, Ramesh, and our kids Naryan, Nik, Shaila and Raj (ages 23, 20, 18 and 12 at the time of cruise). My mom, sister and her daughter (age 14 at the time of cruise) will be joining us too. My sister and I (and our families) have sailed on the Fantasy before, but this will be our Mom's first time. Looking forward to it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter