Disney Fantasy 2021

Hi!
We are taking our 3rd cruise August 2021. This will be on board Fantasy. Anybody else? We have only cruised on Dream before.

If you have questions, you are definitely invited to ask them in this general forum.

The above-references link will let you meet with cruisers for your specific cruise (if they opt to chat on this site). Since it’s the Fantasy, it is probably a 7-night Cruise? Those cruises usually have more forum interaction, versus the short 3- and 4-night Dream cruises - and do things like the FE (Fish Extender exchange).

The Fantasy is a beautiful ship. Hope you have a great cruise.

And welcome to the Disboards.

Hi!
We are taking our 3rd cruise August 2021. This will be on board Fantasy. Anybody else? We have only cruised on Dream before.

I’m not on that one but wanted to comment bc we’re doing a Fantasy cruise in Dec ‘21 and I’ve also only done the Dream ship before. I’ve heard the 2 ships are nearly identical - layout wise - but a different style decor - I’m excited! hopefully both of our cruises go! Be sure to post after your Aug cruise with any good feedback :)

Hi!
You will love it. Very similar to the Dream, but hope you are taking a longer cruise. We are supposed to be on the Fantasy in April, but I do not think that will be happening. It is our son’s favorite ship, and we were supposed to be celebrating his upcoming HS graduation next June. Heartbroken that it appears there might be too many restrictions for the kids to enjoy it. If it were just me and my husband we may have just gone with it and enjoyed a “different” cruise than usual. We have a backup booked for next Oct. Hoping things are way more normal by then! :)

Hi!

We enjoyed the Fantasy more than the Dream because it had satellite falls. Sadly the meets boards are not what the use to be. I guess that most people join cruise meets elsewhere these days. Enjoy your cruise. We are hoping to cruise with Disney one day soon again after things settle down.

We're scheduled for March 2021(fingers crossed that actually still happens!). We were supposed to be on the Dream in June of this year but reschedule due to covid. One thing that has been a fun way to get excited was to watch youtube vlogs of tours of the ship, and Castaway Cay. It also helped that there was a couple of vlogs that had our exact itinerary so that we could sort preview their excursions.

We are on Fantasy for Halloween 2021. It will be our second time on this ship. My family loves the AquaDuck and the Midship Detective Agency.

On Facebook (if you utilize it), I see 3 August 2021 Fantasy groups. Just search for Disney Fantasy August 2021 and they will show up there. Looks about 150-200+ have joined each sailing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!