Disney fairy tale weddings the show

dclpluto

DIS Veteran
tomorrows show Monday June 18 some of it is going to be at castaway cay. Don’t know how much maybe just a little don’t know. The show is on free form at 8pm. Check the time for your area. This will be the second show I liked the first show.
If you missed the first show and think you want to watch it’s on tonight at 1 am. Once again check the time

I watched the first show and was amazed at how Disney gave the couple a wedding right on Main St in the MK. Did anyone notice that the clock said 1:20? Can you imagine a 1:30 am wedding?

The weddings would be so memorable for Disney lovers, but I would love to know how much a wedding like the ones they will be televising would cost. I looked up information on having a wedding at the train station in the MK, and it would have to be at 7 am and looked like it would cost $50,000.

I bet the Castaway Cay wedding will be spectacular since the whole show seems to be to promote Disney weddings.

The weddings would be so memorable for Disney lovers, but I would love to know how much a wedding like the ones they will be televising would cost. I looked up information on having a wedding at the train station in the MK, and it would have to be at 7 am and looked like it would cost $50,000.

In another message board it was said that the big Main Street one was in the 100k or more range.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!