Disney Fairies Meet & Greet

ooohhh.. I would so be silvermist.

if I lived close I would audition just to see how far I could get.... unless I'm too old that is.

I think I'm going to audition. Here are the promo pictures/prototypes they've already hired and are basically what they'll be looking for from here on out:

Sorry, can't paste the link because I'm new... just go to google and type in "jim hill fairies walk around" and you should get the picture of the 5 girls.

Sigh.....I was really hoping they would re-think this and not do the fairy meet and greet. I know alot of people are excited to meet Tink, but I really think they should leave her the way she is. I just can't imagine a human ever being able to capture the magic of Tinkerbell and I just prefer to think of her as I always do....flitting around the parks spreading pixie dust. Oh well, the will of the people prevails!

I am torn on this too... I saw a pic of a Tink from DL and I didn't think it looked right (on the parade float) but I do think if they found the perfect Tink it would be a good thing....they need to be picky and pay more than that lol

My DD16 would be a perfect Tinkerbell! She's petite - 4'11", tiny features and sassy:rotfl2: She actually played Tinkerbell in her Dance recital. She was great and she loved all the little girls running up to her calling "Tinkerbell! Look it's Tinkerbell!!":lovestruc

She keeps begging me to move to Florida.

Hmm...wonder if WDW needs electricians (that's what DH is)?????????

Kimba

I'm torn. I'd love to do a meet and greet with Tink, but I also see this as being something they could do like Turtle Talk with Crush. Still the same Tink, but still mixing with people.

I am torn on this too... I saw a pic of a Tink from DL and I didn't think it looked right (on the parade float) but I do think if they found the perfect Tink it would be a good thing....they need to be picky and pay more than that lol

I saw the same picture ... :scared:

I also saw some other pictures of "proto-types" of the fairy characters.
They were okay I guess, but there was no sparkle. To me they just looked like girls dressed up as fairies and weren't very Disney-like IMHO, in fact, I'd say they were rather generic looking even.

If Disney HAS to do this :rolleyes: I wish they would do something really special, make it really magical experience, not just stick someone who is the right height in a Tinkerbell costume.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!