Disney E-giftcard

justme0729

DIS Veteran
so I just got a Disney E-Giftcard as a gift from someone. It has a reference number instead of an 8 digit security code so I don't think I can upload it to my Disney gift card account to transfer to a physical card. Anyone know if I can add it to a physical card?

Thanks!

so I just got a Disney E-Giftcard as a gift from someone. It has a reference number instead of an 8 digit security code so I don't think I can upload it to my Disney gift card account to transfer to a physical card. Anyone know if I can add it to a physical card?

Thanks!
Did you try? I don't see how you have anything to lose...

I am pretty sure they are not transferable, but if you figure out how to do it, please post how to do it, as I also have one I would like to transfer to a physical card.

It cannot be put on a physical card. I spent a lot of time on this last month. Talked to a few people on the phone. No luck.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!