Disney Dream

Jaylie

DIS Veteran
I know the area to feel the least motion when cruising is mid-ship and a lower deck; next i would think would be mid-forward or mid-aft. However, if the only choices left are Forward or Aft, which of those two areas might have less motion.

I know the area to feel the least motion when cruising is mid-ship and a lower deck; next i would think would be mid-forward or mid-aft. However, if the only choices left are Forward or Aft, which of those two areas might have less motion.
They pretty similar, which side has rooms closest to midship?

I prefer forward over aft because I feel the vibration more in the aft rooms. When we were aft on the Dream, the vibration bothered me.

We always book forward, we prefer it . The one time we booked an aft, the vibrations were awful (yes, it was the Fantas, not the Dream ) but for every ship, the movement in the aft restaurants are awful for me too.

I prefer more aft, if I have to choose. Forward you get more up and down (sort of a slapping)motion in rougher seas. Aft, on the Dream, I didn't notice vibration (like on the Fantasy).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter