Disney Dream Very Merrytime 4-night - December 6-10, 2021

Kidoctr

Mouseketeer
DH (Seth) and I (Eve), our daughter (Amina), and her boyfriend (Jantzen) will be on this cruise. We’re from Oklahoma.

Seth, Amina, and I have been on 2 other Disney cruises with our son, Rhys - Magic (Mexican Riviera) 2005 and Dream (Caribbean) 2011. We didn’t get to go to Castaway Cay in 2011 (wind problems) so this will be our first time at CC!

Really looking forward to this trip! Who else is going?

Hi, myself Louise and DH Kalvin are sailing on this cruise following one day on land after departing fantasy (if all works out and we can enter the US and Fantasy resumes 7 night cruises) we are in England

Found out I'll be on this cruise, too! Hope we run into each other to say 'hey.' :)

Can't wait for next week!! Usually, we're escaping cold weather here in Enid when we take a trip like this but the weather has been beautiful lately - 70s. Of course. LOL. DH and I have all of our dinners scheduled at either Palo or Remy. LOL. The kids will be doing some rotational dining since my daughter's BF hasn't ever been on a Disney cruise. Hope to run into any fellow DIS-ers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter