Disney Dream - Thank you Anak, Tamoya, Mavis and Ake plus Akim cabana 25 & Daniel cove cafe

LuvOrlando

DIS Veteran
just got back from our first ever cruise on the Disney Dream and everyone assigned to us was "practically perfect in every way." Our wait staff 2/12-15, headed by Anak was ever present and accommodating. Tamoya was delightfully intuitive of our needs without hovering. Although we didn't interact with Mavis often it's obvious she is precise and diligent in making sure no mistakes were made.

Our stateroom host, Ake, was a bundle of smiles and made sure our room was spotless. On the first night my daughter had an asthma attack- thank goodness for the nebulizer- and I could smell the faintest trace of green apple on the bedding which may have been left by a previous guest or someone along the line who handles the bedding so I called guest services and they handled it immediately. Our pillows were swapped out and from every day then on Ake changed all bedding for everyone and there was zero repeat.

Since we never cruised before I didn't know what to expect and am thrilled we went with Disney. I now see how things could go south in a hurry when you are in such a small space and so dependent on the staff. Everything everywhere was spotless. I was nervous traveling during Flu season but no employees were sick and the constant provision of sanitized wipes likely kept transmission from the few sick kids to a minimum- all four of us stayed healthy.

Thank you so much Captain Danielle (who along with his team navigated some rough water the night of the 14th) and special thanks to Anak, Tamoya, Mavis, Ake and everyone else we didn't personally meet but who made a huge contribution to our experience.

Came back to add our cabana host Akim from cabana 25 on 2/14, thank you so much for being so pleasant & accomodating. Castaway Cay was too cold to enjoy the water but your sunshiney disposition helped keep things upbeat.

One more, Daniel from Cove Cafe was pleasure- our party of 6 went there once or twice a day for cappuccino and lattes because we are a bit of coffee snobs lol. Apparently this spot is similar to where my husband and his colleague (who traveled with us) get their coffee in Switzerland and its every bit as good so cheers for that.

Totally going to cruise again:thanks:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter