Disney Dream Room#2500/2502

Meg_z10

Mouseketeer
Hey Everybody,
Just found out what rooms my family will be getting for our 5 night Disney Dream cruise on May 27th:banana: (very excited) Connecting Rooms 2500 and 2502 on Deck 2.

This is the first cruise we've ever been on...ever...so I was hoping someone could let me know what these rooms are like. Or at least what a room on Deck 2 is like, or what it's like to have a room near the front of the boat. Any information would be appreciated!! :goodvibes

-Megan

Hey Everybody,
Just found out what rooms my family will be getting for our 5 night Disney Dream cruise on May 27th:banana: (very excited) Connecting Rooms 2500 and 2502 on Deck 2.

This is the first cruise we've ever been on...ever...so I was hoping someone could let me know what these rooms are like. Or at least what a room on Deck 2 is like, or what it's like to have a room near the front of the boat. Any information would be appreciated!! :goodvibes

-Megan

Hi Megan,

We just got back from a 5 night Dream. We were in 2010 which was an Oceanview room in the front part of the ship. I expected we would have engine noise, but it was so quiet you could hear a pin drop. The only time you ever heard anything was when the thrusters were being used to turn the ship before docking at a port, but that was it and it wasn't loud at all. I loved Deck 2. It was very convenient to get to everything. I also liked that it was close to the restaurants b/c we seemed to always be running late for our 5:45 seating!

The only complaints I had with the room were you had to step up to get into the bathroom. I can't tell you how many times I forgot to do that! Also, the path to walk past the bed is very narrow, and I bumped my foot on the bed a few times. Other than that, it was perfect!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts