Disney Dream November 5th 2021 - 3-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Port Canaveral (Castaway Cay)

DisneyMaleficent50

DIS Veteran
Kicking off our cruise thread!
We just booked this week and are very excited. We did the Halloween on the high seas and loved it so decided we had to check out the Merrytime as well.
Anyone else booked yet?

I did find a sailing on the Disney Dream with the same itinary from December 20, 2019. The daily navigators were available so I attached those for anyone who wants to get an idea of when some of the special activities could be held.

Attachments

• Personal-Navigators-Dream-3N-Bahamian-Day-1-Port-Canaveral-20191220.pdf
    3.6 MB · Views: 22
  • Personal-Navigators-Dream-3N-Bahamian-Day-2-Castaway-Cay-20191221.pdf
    2 MB · Views: 7
  • Personal-Navigators-Dream-3N-Bahamian-Day-3-At-Sea-20191222.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
We just booked this week. It's our first time on the Dream, and we are so excited. Since this is such a short cruise, are there still Fish Extender groups? We normally do 7 night cruises. TIA

I love doing FE and yes they are still a go for shorter cruises. I am happy to organize one.
Its our first time on the dream and doing less than a 7 day cruise. Still very excited to be sailing.

Hi all, my husband and I will be joining you on this cruise. We were supposed to be on the Dream in Feb. We decided to do a back to back so not only will this complete our grand slam it will also make us Gold. We have done HOTHS before and are looking forward to Merrytime.

Looking forward to joining this cruise! I will be bringing my husband, 3 year old, and 1.5 year old. We can't wait, and hope it sails, as we have had one cancelled already.

Hey all! We just booked kinda last minute! Is there going to be fish extenders and other meet stuff like that?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!